Options

"looking forward to a busy 2008"

darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
edited January 2008 in The Porch
YAY let the crazy speculation begin. New album? new tour? new side-project releases?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    All three?? :D:D:D

Busy with their family?
    Busy fishing?

:D
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    heya! haha i thought i saw pip in starbucks the other day, but I wasnt sure so rather than saying hi and looking like a twat I texted her to make sure. She replied saying she was on the train. phew, averted that awkward social situation lol
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    yes, hoping for all three...start saving now!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    just gimme one god damn show at MSG, thats all i ask.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    Come back south during a tour, please!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    all I know is that Mike McCready told me "we'll probably go back into the studio in april" when I met him at O'hare the day after lolla...anyone believe me now?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    i saw eddie the other day he said "yea were done evolving as a band so were just gonna redo ten" i told him he was a fucking sellout and he told me i probably support bush. luckily i saw matt after that and matt said they're going on tour tomorrow and are releasing 4 more albums by the end of this month and quote "these albums will be really freaking cool" says matt.

im a little confused
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,283
    darkcrow wrote:
    heya! haha i thought i saw pip in starbucks the other day, but I wasnt sure so rather than saying hi and looking like a twat I texted her to make sure. She replied saying she was on the train. phew, averted that awkward social situation lol

phew. thank you for clearing that up. good info
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,283
    all I know is that Mike McCready told me "we'll probably go back into the studio in april" when I met him at O'hare the day after lolla...anyone believe me now?

no not really.

actually, eddie vedder told me to say hi to all of you guys on the board when i saw him the other day at wawa. believe me?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    I don't know what to say....but.....heee, there's aaaaa,.....friend of mine who play in this Band you all Love. He told me that I should come over in his House and we gonna drink some red wine. So.....I was in Mike's house and discovered that, aaaaaaaa, the guys recorded some stuff without me while I was working with sean. Which wasn't very cool but aaaaaa I like it and I think that aaaaaa I'm gonna write some lyrics on my tipewriter to the music they made and aaaaaaaaa, we'll record it. It will be available in automn but just on vinyl and Itunes. In Spring we'll make a tour but just in Luxemburg. So see ya
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Play some Canadian dates please! Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary....I'd ask for Edmonton, but I know you'll never go back there again. But you love Vancouver and Toronto, and you can't ignore Calgary for another 15 years, especially after the crowd response you got there the last time...

A new album would be sweet too...
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    no not really.

actually, eddie vedder told me to say hi to all of you guys on the board when i saw him the other day at wawa. believe me?

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/Trevorro/ChiTown.jpg
  • Options

:::insert Jeagler removing foot from mouth here::::
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    My guess is they'll record a new album in the spring and summer for a fall release and tour.
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131

awesome! musta been super sweet meeting mike number one, and number two, that is awesome fucking news. figure an albumaround late summer then? good enough for me.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    :::insert Jeagler removing foot from mouth here::::

lol thanks...I don't know why people think I'm making it up...Mike said it, I don't know if he really knew for sure but he said it. I have no reason to fuck with my fellow jammers...I haven't done it in the past and I don't intend on starting anytime soon.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    My guess is they'll record a new album in the spring and summer for a fall release and tour.
    that is my thinking too or at least a release next year but maybe a few shows this year to test drive some new songs. *really* hope for some shows :)
  • Options
    PB_n_JPB_n_J Posts: 5
    I hope they do another album and another tour. Some killer tunes to listen to while surfing.
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079

I'm with this guy right here! Album by fall 2008!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    There is no way the boys are not going to do something for the upcoming election. Their History tells us they will not be able to get an album done by September-early November, but you know they are going to tour, Eddie is going to find some new politcal/punk songs to cover and they are going to rock it out late summer and thru fall.