Options

Aussies help me out :)

sully9sully9 Posts: 8
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Not PJ related but since there are soo many aussie PJ fans thought to look here. I have been trying to buy Powderfinger's new CD to get the song lost and running... nowhere to be found... not even Easy Street in Seattle. Anybody have an mp3 to share... otherwise it is forsale on Amazon for $30 and iTunes won't sell it to the US... rats.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    sully9sully9 Posts: 8
    That is so cool! Thank you!

I tried so long to buy that on the net, thanks for sharing... hopefully they will sell more of their music in the US iTunes store.
  • Options
    jessejesse Posts: 170
    i dont remember is easily the best song from that album
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Lime wire is good for it, but it sounds like u already got it. In future on ur itunes homepage, down the bottom u would have an american flag. Just change it to the aussie one and then u will be on the aussie home page. too easy
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Lime wire is good for it, but it sounds like u already got it. In future on ur itunes homepage, down the bottom u would have an american flag. Just change it to the aussie one and then u will be on the aussie home page. too easy

ive tried this (but vice versa) to purchase into the wild on the US shop. my oz account is invalid to shop at US itunes apparently, so this mightnt work.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    jesse wrote:
    i dont remember is easily the best song from that album

i dont agree with that. who really cares is brilliant... which unfortunately cant be said for too many pf tunes these days (in my ears ;))

for a band that loves releasing countless singles off each album, my favourite tracks for the previous 3 albums have been thrilloilogy, pockets and who really cares. none of which have been thrashed for cash and radioplay.

i could rattle on more about the finger... but then this thread should be moved to other music .. :p
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858

Mr Powderfinger saves the day again :D