If You Ordered PJ Vinyl from Twist and Shout in Devener...

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited January 2008 in The Porch
check your accounts, I got a notice last week that their system was hacked and account info was stolen. Today I found several pending fraudulent charges in my checking account. I am guessing it was because of the breach with Twist and Shout.
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    ouch!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TacoJammer wrote:
    check your accounts, I got a notice last week that their system was hacked and account info was stolen. Today I found several pending fraudulent charges in my checking account. I am guessing it was because of the breach with Twist and Shout.

Same here. Fucking bastards!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • unfuckingreal!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    My bank won't do anything until the charges go from pending to completed. So I called the companies with charges pending and cancelled them. One of them also gave me the email address that "I" used to create the account. I would love to trace it back to the sons of bitches or at least send them a colorful email.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Nothing wrong in my account yet, but I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on it. Thanks very much for the heads-up!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus