Options

I'm outta heeeeere!

youthinkyou'reold!youthinkyou'reold! Posts: 59
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I'm off for a few months to tour
You all take care, everybody get their instruments, good luck and don't forget to play'm!!!!!!!!!

All the best to you
Gone To California
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    good luck, have a great trip to Africa.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    good luck, have fun & watch out for them lions.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Have a fun and safe trip! Thanks for the suggestions (BTW, you are the only one who has given me any!!
    " I think the thing that has always driven me to play music is the feeling you get when you just close your eyes and play. When you shut off the logic in your brain, and play from your heart. I think that's what made me become a musician - that feeling you get. Especially, if you are with a group of people who are in the same zone, and heading towards that same place in the song. I think you share an intimacy in those situations that you can only compare to sharing intimacy with a lover. I think it's the same place. It's a feeling that I crave for sure. " Jeff Ament
  • Options
    see ya youare, helped me out a lot with the tele, later man.
    Bowwowwow...yippie yo...yippie ye...bow wow...yippie yo...yippie ye...
    -Eddie Vedder
    (Blood, 7-5-03, Camden 1)
  • Options
    Omigod I missed you. You must have left! I signed up here to find you.

Rob, if you get this,, I don't have your e-mail, I'll pm you.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for my son. Such a beautiful surprise. He's playing it right now and he sounds horrible,,,but it's so beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for the guitar and the amp. You're as much a gentleman and a humanitarian as you are a great guitarist.

I send you the best of wishes on your journey.
    Smile :)