Happy Birthday Pacomc79

puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
This too is an appropriate place to wish you a happy birthday as your always so helpful to others.

So, happy birthday hope your enjoying your day, evening and weekend celebrations. 10:00 p.m. worked out well.

Enjoy!
SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    someone has to give him cake and let him eat it too. :p
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by exhausted
    someone has to give him cake and let him eat it too. :p

That should be you, what are buddies for.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    this might have something.

http://www.music123.com/item/?itemno=83123
    this might have something.

http://www.music123.com/item/?itemno=83123

Nice, go for it, why you telling me. I have ice cream on reserve for him. Cake is not an option for me.
    perhaps icecream cake.
    perhaps icecream cake.

You make a lousy matchmaker ok? Stop.
    Originally posted by puremagic
    You make a lousy matchmaker ok? Stop.

thats ok. i make great chicken parmesan alfredo pizzas.
    thats ok. i make great chicken parmesan alfredo pizzas.

That sounds better than any type of cake or ice cream pastery I could possibilty offer. You win, you feed him.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    hmm' what type of P/U's would fit best with a creamy chicken alfredo pizza. The P-90's may be a little bright how about this one......

"Hello miss, you have beautiful eyes.......can I buy you some tums?"
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    happy birthday!

did you have a good weekend?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Thanks. It was good. I lost a bunch of football games but my friends took me out and the weather was nice.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.