Options

Greatest Line Eddie Ever Wrote

Comments

• Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down ( I thought these words were I wish I was the virtue trust and never let you down)
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    OllyCrannisOllyCrannis Cambridge, England Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    "I'll never suck Satan's dick"

So inspirational...
    Post edited by OllyCrannis on
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    edited January 2016
    I've long thought "I take a walk outside / I'm surrounded by some kids at play / I can feel their laughter / So why do I sear?" was pretty amazing.
    Post edited by Sarah on
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    edited January 2016
    oops
    Post edited by Malroth on
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,492
    Malroth said:

oops

From which lp??..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...too...
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    EvnfloEvnflo Johns Island SC Posts: 33
    " seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach , and a way to live..."
    Remember back, the early days, When you were young, and thus amazed, suddenly the channel changed the first time you saw blood.
  • Options
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    every grain of sand equals all the stars and everyone
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Jogill said:

How I choose to feel is how I am

That would be Mike McCready's greatest lyric. :-)
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    "it aint the same without you here, I make the others run and hide"-otherside. "your lights reflected now, reflected from afar. we were but stones, your light made us stars." -light years. "...walks me out of town. still, one's a crowd" -Pilate. "i don't know weather i'm the boxer or the bag" -yellow led. "you don't give blood then take it back again" -grievance. "i'm at peace with my lust, I can kill cause in god I trust" -do the evolution. "can't wait for election day, witness the occupation, corporations rule the day." -undone. "model, role model, roll some model's in blood, get some flesh to stick so they look like us." -satans bed. "love aint love until you give it up" -amongst the waves. "i got bugs" -bugs .....just a few of my favorites. I am beginning to realize this could take all day.
  • Options

"it aint the same without you here, I make the others run and hide"-otherside. "your lights reflected now, reflected from afar. we were but stones, your light made us stars." -light years. "...walks me out of town. still, one's a crowd" -Pilate. "i don't know weather i'm the boxer or the bag" -yellow led. "you don't give blood then take it back again" -grievance. "i'm at peace with my lust, I can kill cause in god I trust" -do the evolution. "can't wait for election day, witness the occupation, corporations rule the day." -undone. "model, role model, roll some model's in blood, get some flesh to stick so they look like us." -satans bed. "love aint love until you give it up" -amongst the waves. "i got bugs" -bugs .....just a few of my favorites. I am beginning to realize this could take all day.

Wow.....you've been thinking hey?
  • Options
    did I post this here by accident? i'v been a member off and on sine 98 but i have never really interacted. I am just learning as I go. thanks for the comment. yes, I did put some thought into it. I get carried away. I think that's what I always loved about pearl jam.
  • Options

did I post this here by accident? i'v been a member off and on sine 98 but i have never really interacted. I am just learning as I go. thanks for the comment. yes, I did put some thought into it. I get carried away. I think that's what I always loved about pearl jam.

Thanks EARTHRIDER, i didn't mean to be rude, I think it's great that you had so many great lines to add. I have a new greatest line every time I listen to a song of theirs too! I have only been a member since mid last year and find the games fun and even added a couple myself. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Magoo2Magoo2 Posts: 94

"No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead"
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    Angelbear said:

"No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead"

Timely! I've been listening to Thumbing My Way a lot lately and love "Oh, the rusted signs we ignore throughout our live, choosing the shiny ones instead"
  • Options

freezing...Rests his head on a pillow made of concrete..

I shiver every single time I hear/read/think these lyrics. Homelessness sucks bad.
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    vonlupvonlup Indy Posts: 75
    I wish I was as fortunate
    As fortunate as me.
  • Options
    Evnflo said:

" seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach , and a way to live..."

Remember back, the early days, When you were young, and thus amazed, suddenly the channel changed the first time you saw blood.
  • Options
    Seek my part, devote myself..., my small self..., like a book amongst the many on a shelf...
  • Options
    ''So if there were no angels, would there be no sin?..
    You better stop me before I begin..''
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    ''I'd rather you...rather you...than her...''
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Every inch between us becomes light years now

No matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead

And he who forgets will be destined to remember

I swallow the truth to keep from lying
  • Options
    Moon changing shape and shade., as we ALL do under it's gaze...
  • Options
    ''Turned to my nemesis...a fool, not a fucking god''..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    maddoggmatmaddoggmat Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    "And everything is you
    Me you, you me, it's all related"

and...

"Up here so high I start to shake
    Up here so high the sky I scrape
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest
    Just like innocence"
    Post edited by maddoggmat on
  • Options
    ...to the universe I don't mean a thing, and there's just one word I still believe, it's love.
  • Options
    brianpibrianpi Posts: 9
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there, there's much more then this. >Breath
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    23scidoo said:

Not remembering the change,... not recalling the plan,
    Was it...?

I will say that this one song pulls at my soul the most.
  • Options
    In my mind there's a clearing..
    Rose gardens open grey skies..
    Oh no one's hurtin'..
    and I'm joyin'..
    I'm flying..
    I'm flying..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.