10club you didn't listen on the tickets. Please listen on your clothing quality

124»

Comments

• OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Does everyone wash their clothes on super hot/high spin with extra strength tide or something? Try doing cold/cold with fragrance/dye/phosphate free detergent and low/no dry. That’s just good care in general for all clothes.

For the tickets - they had a picture of exactly what they were going to look like. Not sure why there was any confusion. My husband’s comment to the commemorative tickets offering after he opened my envelope - “that’s such a 10c thing to complain about” :lol:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    Does everyone wash their clothes on super hot/high spin with extra strength tide or something? Try doing cold/cold with fragrance/dye/phosphate free detergent and low/no dry. That’s just good care in general for all clothes.

I pound mine with a rock down at the stream then hang them in the fire to dry.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited October 2018
    when i die someone will have to go through my 3 collectible hockey card binders stuffed with ticket stubs, and throw them out....
    what they won't realize is that i will have collected every stub to every pearl jam show i saw
    thanks to 10c for offering us this option. if the price was double i would still have been happy 
    Post edited by helplessdancer on
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    I like the deep shirt. I wear it in my regular ph shirt rotation. I also find it funny that the new shirts have the emblem right on the nipple. But I'm twisted like that. 
    I also like the thinner shirts PJ has been selling. I hate those super thick, makes a girl feel like she's wearing a box tshirts. No issues with fit or wear. I do wash on cold and hang to dry.

If that little red stick man was one or better yet two rows higher, it would be a great shirt. Good fit, good fabric and the neckline is not too high on a woman. Hope whoever designs these things will take that into consideration next time as they were definitely on the right track with that shirt.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    nm219369 said:
    on2legs said:

Isn’t that a Ziggy?
    I thought Elaine wrote that

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    lolobugg said:
    no drying in the dryer. that's rule #1 I learned from this old Hippie that used to wear cool vintage shirts. I asked him about them and he said they were originals that he got at shows back in the 70s. He would hand wash then hang to dry. The shirts looked as great as the day he bought them. I wish I would've known this back in the day. When I lived at home with my parents, my mom did all the laundry. she dried everything for the most part. some of my PJ 1995/96 tour shirts are a little faded. I have "retired" them now anyway. They are in a great big tote in storage. that tote is a trunk of funk. lots of valuable shirts in there.
    You should hit up Campus Quilt and have a quilt made out of them. That way you'd at least get to see and use them again.

I used CQ for some old Red Sox T's, and they made an awesome quilt out of them.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Very happy they provided us the opportunity to buy a real ticket stub for a keepsake.