Collectionzz: DO THE EVOLUTION MYSTERY BOX EVENT - Wed, Oct. 17 @ 2PM EST

2

Comments

  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 3,648
    SOLD OUT. I wasn't up for the gamble and passed on buying but look forward to seeing who gets what. Good luck to those who purchased :lucky:
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 166
    I want unboxing videos
    Related image
    Oh! I love him!  :)
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 183
    Got my mystery poster today. Anyone else?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 4,550
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Got my mystery poster today. Anyone else?
    What did u get?
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 183


    Whoooooo!!!!
    @cp3iverson
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 4,550
    Jackpot!   Now 174 people know what theyre NOT getting lol
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 2,459
    I can't see the photo. What is it? Mine should arrive in Canada by Friday I'm guessing
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,415
    I can't see the photo. What is it? Mine should arrive in Canada by Friday I'm guessing
    Emek chief
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 3,648
    Mikemzl91 said:


    Whoooooo!!!!
    @cp3iverson
    Score!!! Congrats :smiley:
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 2,465
    Mikemzl91 said:


    Whoooooo!!!!
    @cp3iverson
    Congrats!!! And thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams. :lol: 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 2,459
    on2legs said:
    I can't see the photo. What is it? Mine should arrive in Canada by Friday I'm guessing
    Emek chief
    NICE!! Thanks
    well mine could have a kong or maybe a moline 
    maybe.a 4 eyed cowboy 

  • dutz054dutz054 DallasPosts: 39
    Mikemzl91 said:


    Whoooooo!!!!
    @cp3iverson
    Wow!! Nice score 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 183
    Thanks everybody!! So stoked!! 

    This will not appear on Ebay for those of you who have checked already. Haha. Gonna get it framed for sure.
    I'd love some ideas.
    So anyone with a framed chief can you post a pic? 


  • KN219077KN219077 MontanaPosts: 215
    Saw the Chief at Sea-tac in person, probably the coolest PJ poster out there.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,653
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Thanks everybody!! So stoked!! 

    This will not appear on Ebay for those of you who have checked already. Haha. Gonna get it framed for sure.
    I'd love some ideas.
    So anyone with a framed chief can you post a pic? 


    He doesn't need anything elaborate!


  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 14,951
    ISO that CIncy 03 record player.

    It's kind of spendy but maybe we can work something out?
  • LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 74
    Iso that Brisbane Ames 03 if someone wants to work out a deal.
  • gus stillsgus stills Posts: 230
    I don't have a pic but I've got the Emek framed about the same....white and black matte, black frame. I didn't think it needed any color.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 408
    Iso AZ desert sky 2000 just in case anyone gets stuck with that one...Got piles to trade. Fun to see what everyone gets. Didn't have the dough to play.
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 1,840
    ISO that CIncy 03 record player.

    It's kind of spendy but maybe we can work something out?
    Nah
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,835
    Spent $196 to get a crappy 2003 Irvine poster.  Took a chance a got nothing I would ever want.  Finally see the light.  Not going to waste my money on that stuff anymore.  Oh, well.  Live and learn.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,415
    edited November 8
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 248
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    Everyone who paid is getting something, so it's different in that way. 
  • If anyone want to part with something from the Do the Evolution video production, I'm interested. Working in animation, I'd like something from the music video hung on my wall.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,497
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    I can only think that as like the waffles, there is no requirement to take part. Its something fun and interesting for those who can afford the gamble. The odds are known at the start, and the prize list is there. Lets be honest the Tenclub have offered similar things, admittedly at a far lower buy in cost - and I guess that is the difference in that ten club only asked for the price of a print at retail to enter. That said they are able to do that given they produce this stuff, or have it produced, so a site like Collectionzz who pay top dollar to buy in the stock to run these simply cannot afford to do it on those terms. 

    I am not at all a gambler and learned years ago that even at the cost of retail priced buy ins, the chance of getting something awesome was so slight it wasnt worth the money - when factoring in customs and oversees delivery. However  they are certainly fun to watch as they unfold

  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 4,550
    ^yep
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,415
    edited November 8
    pdalowsky said:
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    I can only think that as like the waffles, there is no requirement to take part. Its something fun and interesting for those who can afford the gamble. The odds are known at the start, and the prize list is there. Lets be honest the Tenclub have offered similar things, admittedly at a far lower buy in cost - and I guess that is the difference in that ten club only asked for the price of a print at retail to enter. That said they are able to do that given they produce this stuff, or have it produced, so a site like Collectionzz who pay top dollar to buy in the stock to run these simply cannot afford to do it on those terms. 

    I am not at all a gambler and learned years ago that even at the cost of retail priced buy ins, the chance of getting something awesome was so slight it wasnt worth the money - when factoring in customs and oversees delivery. However  they are certainly fun to watch as they unfold

    I totally understand that it’s voluntary.  But they don’t allow people to post waffles from Facebook here so I’m kind of surprised that they allow their contests to be posted here. 
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 408
    PP193448 said:
    Spent $196 to get a crappy 2003 Irvine poster.  Took a chance a got nothing I would ever want.  Finally see the light.  Not going to waste my money on that stuff anymore.  Oh, well.  Live and learn.
    tough lesson. When i get any of that mystery stuff it's mainly about the anticipation. Last PJ mp sales I got 2 wolf man pigs! Put that Irvine up for trade. Someone will dig it for their kids room. You may get something you want too.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 4,550
    The 10c mystery poster worked out for me.  Didnt get anything i wanted but i was able to sell it for the same price that i paid.  No losses there.   I feel for whoever gets the four eyed cowboy in this one tho :lol:
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 1,840
    edited November 8
    on2legs said:
    pdalowsky said:
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    on2legs said:
    I’m surprised the mods let stuff like this get posted.  Is this any different than the Facebook waffles?  Someone is making a lot of money off this.  
    I can only think that as like the waffles, there is no requirement to take part. Its something fun and interesting for those who can afford the gamble. The odds are known at the start, and the prize list is there. Lets be honest the Tenclub have offered similar things, admittedly at a far lower buy in cost - and I guess that is the difference in that ten club only asked for the price of a print at retail to enter. That said they are able to do that given they produce this stuff, or have it produced, so a site like Collectionzz who pay top dollar to buy in the stock to run these simply cannot afford to do it on those terms. 

    I am not at all a gambler and learned years ago that even at the cost of retail priced buy ins, the chance of getting something awesome was so slight it wasnt worth the money - when factoring in customs and oversees delivery. However  they are certainly fun to watch as they unfold

    I totally understand that it’s voluntary.  But they don’t allow people to post waffles from Facebook here so I’m kind of surprised that they allow their contests to be posted here. 
    Again, it's not a contest or a "waffle".  It's a mystery SALE.  Two totally different things.
    Post edited by SJD3232 on
2
This discussion has been closed.