Yarn Store in Nashville

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
I'll be in Nashville for a short trip for a concert. I'll have a little time to visit local yarn shops. If you are a knitter in Nashville, what store would you recommend?
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Tagged:

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • You are a hipster!!!
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Is that what kids are calling it these days? Yarn?
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Is that what kids are calling it these days? Yarn?
    50-year-old kids are addicted to the stuff. We have incredible stashes.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    That Lion Brand strain is off the ch-iz-ain!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I take great joy in squishing Miss Babs and Dragonfly. I knit with ArtYarns once and I almost fainted from its silkiness. Who knew yarn could make time stand still. (I gave the scarf away, but knitting with it was a joy!)
  • Ms. Haiku said:
    I take great joy in squishing Miss Babs and Dragonfly. I knit with ArtYarns once and I almost fainted from its silkiness. Who knew yarn could make time stand still. (I gave the scarf away, but knitting with it was a joy!)
    People actually knit the fire hydrants in brooklyn.