Options

9/11 "Conspiracy" Theories

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954
    mcgruff10 said:
    136 people saw the fucking plane 
    You see a plane in the released video?
    136 eyewitnesses saw the plane.  Fact.  Sorry that none of them had video cameras as most were driving to work at the time.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/04/us/a-trainee-noted-for-incompetence.html

"He could not fly at all"

Yup, why ask questions? Lol
    ''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''
    interesting.  That pentagon video always bothered me because it looks more like a missile than a plane.
    You dont see a 757, bro? Lol

I mean shit, they are only 150 feet long and 130 feet wide, I'm sure it's just the frame by frame video that explains why we dont see a plane fly straight into a building only feet off the ground :)
    Ok so let’s say that it was a missile and not a plane. Then what happened to that flight? What happened to the people? Where is the wreckage? Why was a missile being fired toward the pentagon?
    I do not pretend to have those answers. I have the same questions. 

How would you keep it quiet? Trust me, I get it.

And if you use planes to hit the WTC, why not use a plane to hit the pentagon? 

Fair questions, no doubt. Show a clear video of the most secure building in the world getting hit by a 757 and those questions would all disappear,  but here we are. 
    I just don't see a 757 in the video that was released.  What the heck is it?  
    Watch the video that I posted.  30 seconds in you have an eyewitness describe watching a 737 hit the pentagon.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    mcgruff10 said:
    136 eyewitnesses saw the plane.  Fact.  Sorry that none of them had video cameras as most were driving to work at the time.
    You didn’t answer my question: do you see a plane in that video?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:

Debunking the Myths About the 9/11 Attack on the Pentagon

Conspiracy theorists who doubt the facts about the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks didn't stop with the World Trade Center. Here, we answer their claims about the attack on the Pentagon.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

Yeah, that's just as weak as I remember reading it the first time years ago. 

“I was close enough that I could see through the windows of the airplane, and watch as it hit…it was accelerating.  It was wheels up, flaps up, engines full throttle.”

-Lincoln Liebner….EYEWITNESS

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You didn’t answer my question: do you see a plane in that video?
    i do, at the :24 second mark
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    yes at 24 second mark....this is a stop action video...notice how jumpy the vehicle is?  So take the hit at the 24 second mark, add that to the 136 EYEWITNESSES THAT SAY THEY SAW A FUCKING AIRPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON and tell me how you would summarize that.

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    yes at 24 second mark....this is a stop action video...notice how jumpy the vehicle is?  So take the hit at the 24 second mark, add that to the 136 EYEWITNESSES THAT SAY THEY SAW A FUCKING AIRPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON and tell me how you would summarize that.
    I still don’t see a plane in the video.  
  • Options

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You also don't see 136 EYEWITNESSES THAT SAID THEY SAW THE AIRPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON....but they still exist

• Options

• Options

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You also don't see 136 EYEWITNESSES THAT SAID THEY SAW THE AIRPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON....but they still exist
    I m not debating the eyewitness accounts, I am questioning the video. 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

what is more likely?  That the video isn't very clear and due to it not being high quality you are missing out on a half second of more detail?  Or that it is a raging conspiracy theory and 136 EYEWITNESSES are in on your little discovery?

Drop it man.

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

The frame rate on that video is crazy slow.  It is entirely feasible that a plane moving at “full throttle” would not be picked up on a video like that.  In the video you can see “something” enter the frame and the the next frame the explosion.  Due to the poor quality of the video (it was 2001), it is not good enough evidence to disprove the eyewitness reports and broken poles, etc.
    Now if there were multiple eyewitnesses saying they saw a van pull up and fire a giant missle, that may be a thing.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

The frame rate on that video is crazy slow.  It is entirely feasible that a plane moving at “full throttle” would not be picked up on a video like that.  I’m the video you can see “something” enter the frame and the the next frame the explosion.  Due to the poor quality of the video (it was 2001), it is not good enough evidence to disprove the eyewitness reports and broken poles, etc.
    Now if there were multiple eyewitnesses saying they saw a van pull up and fire a giant missle, that may be a thing.
    Exactly...and ZERO eyewitnesses described anything other than a plane.  

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:

Debunking the Myths About the 9/11 Attack on the Pentagon

Conspiracy theorists who doubt the facts about the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks didn't stop with the World Trade Center. Here, we answer their claims about the attack on the Pentagon.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

Yeah, that's just as weak as I remember reading it the first time years ago. 

what are your counter arguments to the points noted in that link?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Show me a 757 in this video... supposedly flying a few feet off the ground... at a few hundred MPH... piloted by a poorly trained amateur pilot... who hits his target dead on square.... he didn't come even a few hundred yards short, he threaded the needle, in a 757, a few feet off the ground, travelling at a high rate of speed, with minimal training (yeah, no questions there)

https://youtu.be/AzFqXbfv_yg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHXarRGF1M

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:
    Show me a 757 in this video... supposedly flying a few feet off the ground... at a few hundred MPH... piloted by a poorly trained amateur pilot... who hits his target dead on square.... he didn't come even a few hundred yards short, he threaded the needle, in a 757, a few feet off the ground, travelling at a high rate of speed, with minimal training (yeah, no questions there)

Anyone have a similar video explaining the physics of any other object (other than an airliner) causing this damage?  
  • Options

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Way to go Sage!  Not to be morbid, but i’m guessing the canine sniffed out “pieces” of the piece of shit.
    The dog must have been trained on sniffing out dog shit.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    Eyewitnesses also saw Michael Brown with his hands up and something like half the population has "eyewitnessed" a ghost or UFO... 
    It's too fast to be caught on camera, but dude could see in the windows?

Gern your anger and indignation on the topic really just feeds into the mythos of people wanting to be spoon-fed information that puts them at ease.
    I'm nothing close to a truther, but the government is hiding quite a large cache of information about 9/11 and there is no possible reason for it that doesn't lend credence to conspiracy theories.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,997
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/04/us/a-trainee-noted-for-incompetence.html

"He could not fly at all"

Yup, why ask questions? Lol
    ''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''
    interesting.  That pentagon video always bothered me because it looks more like a missile than a plane.
    You dont see a 757, bro? Lol

I mean shit, they are only 150 feet long and 130 feet wide, I'm sure it's just the frame by frame video that explains why we dont see a plane fly straight into a building only feet off the ground :)
    Ok so let’s say that it was a missile and not a plane. Then what happened to that flight? What happened to the people? Where is the wreckage? Why was a missile being fired toward the pentagon?
    Exactly why what 99% of the people accept what happened is the only explanation that makes any sense.
    Its far, far more simple to accept it was terrorist that some highly involved, internal government scheme. 
    The video is very low quality, could very easily be a plane that we see there. 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Eyewitnesses also saw Michael Brown with his hands up and something like half the population has "eyewitnessed" a ghost or UFO... 

Gern your anger and indignation on the topic really just feeds into the mythos of people wanting to be spoon-fed information that puts them at ease.
    I'm nothing close to a truther, but the government is hiding quite a large cache of information about 9/11 and there is no possible reason for it that doesn't lend credence to conspiracy theories.  
    How many eye witnesses saw anything other than a plane?  And your eyes see at a much higher “frame rate” than a 2001 cctv camera.  
    I feel pretty good about the video posted above that surveyed the damage and was physics based.  Where is one refuting it?
    I am all about asking questions and maybe the government is trying to cover up certain things, but I have no doubt that an airliner flew into that building.  Plenty of evidence showing that.  
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:

Anyone have a similar video explaining the physics of any other object (other than an airliner) causing this damage?  
    Good video...totally forgot about that one.  

• Options
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

No other possible reason?

i can think of one big one - national security concerns. 

Besides, the government reflexively holds back much of their information routinely without it being related to any conspiracy theories. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    What is it that the conspiracy theorists think happened to flight 77?  If the plane didn't hit the pentagon (as 136 eyewitnesses say) then where did it go?  

• Options
    FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

This dude lying?

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    What is it that the conspiracy theorists think happened to flight 77?  If the plane didn't hit the pentagon (as 136 eyewitnesses say) then where did it go?  
    and how did we kill those people?   it would also mean air traffic controllers would have been in on the conspiracy too. 
  • Options
    It was landed in Illinois, the passengers were removed and are in secret detention. The plane was then remotely flown into the pentagon. At least that’s what YouTube says so it must be true.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©