Novichok nerve agent attack in sailsbury

2»

Comments

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited September 2018
    Not that the truth matters to some anymore but FWIW - attack #1 involved an ex-Soviet spy who had defected to England and his daughter. They both survived after long hospital stays. Incident #2 - a civilian couple were out for the day in the area where the attack occurred - many months later - they were exposed to the same nerve agent and the native born English civilian woman died. 

Let's just let Russia kill and poison and invade and hack. That's gonna turn out really well. All responses do not involve bombs. How about exposing all the information we have on Putin and his ill gotten means. It is thought that he is possibly the richest person in the world. If we really shut off the money laundering pipeline and exposed Putin and his ilk, that would be a huge blow. Unfortunately, our 'president' is compromised, and that is being kind.

That being said - I have just fed a troll and I am sorry for that. 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited September 2018
    I could give a rays ass about the UK ... just don't involve Canada in any more European wars and BS ...
    This atttude of “it doesn’t concern me so I don’t give a fuck” is exactly why terrorist attacks are happening with increased frequency, as you were so quick to point out. It will concern you at some point, then what?
    I could give a rays ass about the UK ... just don't involve Canada in any more European wars and BS ...
    This atttude of “it doesn’t concern me so I don’t give a fuck” is exactly why terrorist attacks are happening with increased frequency, as you were so quick to point out. It will concern you at some point, then what?
    So when terrorists drive down main streets in Canada killing and injuring at will or attack Parliament should the rest of the world say 'screw Canada and their terrorist bs?'
  • Exactly.  I'm concerned about all nations. Not just my home. But yours as well. The scene of these crimes is a nice quiet place were innocent people were exposed to one of the most deadly nerve agents known to man whilst just going about daily life. Imagine on the metro or underground . Worries me.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Ffs man the woman was a civilian.  You really are annoying 

Whats annoying is that you from the uk who has spent much of your existence colonizing countries and the you pussies want help...cry me a river.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    edited September 2018
    I colonized somewhere did I? Grow up. You are nothing more than a bigoted troll 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • I would love to meet you in person . Sshhhhh
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    In
    Before
    The
    Lock
     :o 

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited September 2018

Whats annoying is that you from the uk who has spent much of your existence colonizing countries and the you pussies want help...cry me a river.  
    Get over yourself bud. Rob has not spent his existence colonizing other countries. What the leaders of the nation did centuries ago cannot be changed and he is not at fault for that. It has no bearing on the issue at hand NOW.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    edited September 2018
    Well I think if he is discussing  the actual topic we are ok but seems he has a habit of this kind of attitude that s just ignorant and yes this will get locked because that's what he does. But I won't just sit here and not tell him because it's ok to defend. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Don't buy into that guy's bullshit lastexitlondon, you're better than that. That's coming from an Irishman here as well. Sad that we have trolls here.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • So much I want to say but I will leave it now. Because I'm way above this .
    The nerve agent used is so lethal a pin head sized amount can kill many. It's the next level of terrorism  that concerns me and it's invisible and has no smell 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Were you going to acknowledge that you were wrong about the victim who died being a "spy"?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Were you going to acknowledge that you were wrong about the victim who died being a "spy"?
    There we all go again, using facts and expecting others to acknowledge that a fact is a fact. They don't care about this subject, sadly, just the ability to derail any real discussion about the dangers of Russian aggression. And the death of innocents. Silly us.
    In
    Before
    The
    Lock
     :o 

:look_at_the_time:
    njnancy said:

There we all go again, using facts and expecting others to acknowledge that a fact is a fact. They don't care about this subject, sadly, just the ability to derail any real discussion about the dangers of Russian aggression. And the death of innocents. Silly us.
    Or the dangers of UK and USA aggression...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • It is a fair point about aggression actually .
    I did think  about all the war and interfering in other countries . 
    It's been happening  since the dawn of man . Viking. Romans. Dutch. French. Irish.jews.
    But if you go on hating all these people there is nobody left. We all came from somewhere 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Just seen the news and 2 people have been taken ill in sailsbury .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Maybe this nerve agent is still in the environment 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    BBC are saying that police are ruling out any Novichok link in this. I guess they would say that though to prevent the population from freaking out.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • That s good I guess to rule it out they must be sure. Let's hope so
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Everything I read says they believe.  Where is the hard evidence?  Have we not learned anything from 911?  I have learned the US and British will outright lie just so they can march off to war
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Governments in general are all the same. Russia.North Korea.  China . France . Many have been invovled in all manor of war its not exclusive to your pathological  hatred
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07