Options

Hoping for an Angel with a Pittsburgh 2013 Munk One...

ric5395ric5395 Johnstown, PA Posts: 46
I attended this show in 2013 and was unable to purchase the poster at the show.  I then missed out on the sale in the shop that followed due to work.  This is the only poster that I am in need of.  I would be willing to trade all of the following posters together and consider other possible options to obtain a copy unframed.  I am trying to get this final Holy Grail for myself as I attempt to build a story through the Posters of my experiences with Pearl Jam to display and share with my children as they are now beginning their own journey with the band.  Please see the posters below and consider any other means that someone would consider that is willing to part with a copy of this masterpiece.  Thank you to anyone that offers to help me in this search.

Pearl Jam05/26/06Boston
Pearl Jam06/20/08Camden
Temple of the Dog11/07/16New York City

I also have 4 packs of unopened Wrigley Field Baseball Cards from this year.  Wrigley Field Coaster set from 2018.  Postcard set from Lightning Bolt. 
An Opened Third Man Records Vinyl and the accompanying Vinyl Single by Eddie.

All of these items are game for the possible trade for a Mint Munk One 2013 Pittsburgh poster unframed.

Please PM me if interested.  Thanks.
1998 Pittsburgh/ 2000 Charlotte/ 2003 Pittsburgh/ 2013 Pittsburgh/ 2014 St. louis