Options

Posters For Sale!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
Just like before.  Selling for a friend in need of some $$.  Condition, pics and prices below and are shipped in the lower 48 and PayPal only please and thank you!  

12-5&6-02. Red. Ames. Near mint. $85
12-8&9-02. Seattle. Blue. Near mint Ames. $85

Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by pjtradeking on

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    Pmd fir Batman. Chasing that for what seems like an eternity 
  • Options
    Sorry...Batman is gone.  Updated!

Thanks

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    Damn I can’t catch a break on that Batman. 
  • Options
    PM me if you have that Lolla still I will take it!:)
  • Options
    Lolla is sold and updated above, sorry!

• Options
    2 left for anyone who may have missed them

Thanks

• Options
    bump

• Options
    good morning