Does anyone has images of the Fenway posters that will be for sale starting tomorrow?

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
on the bands Twitter @PearlJam they had images up of everything but the posters days ago, we got the previews of the posters before the Safeco Field shows, pretty sure I remember seeing them prior to Wrigley, so I don't this is unrealistic to think the images are out there, thanks

Comments

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    They have not been released yet. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    edited August 2018
    Only the Seattle poster were release ahead of time.  Other than those shows, they are released the day of the show, or the day they go on sale. There are a couple threads on the main porch page already on this same subject. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Only the Seattle poster were release ahead of time.  Other than those shows, they are released the day of the show, or the day they go on sale. There are a couple threads on the main porch page already on this same subject. 
    yeah I didn't see them, sorry I get anxious when the new posters come out to see if there are any I can't live without, haha
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    yeah I didn't see them, sorry I get anxious when the new posters come out to see if there are any I can't live without, haha
    I feel ya brother, I'm really anxious to see them myself! 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    sweet thanks