Options

Giraffes could go extinct because people want rugs and pillows.

2»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    LMFAO ... if Obama cared so much why did he not ban the practice...

It's been going a while.  But we'll blame Trump...

Trophy hunting is WRONG!  If you are in a position to stop trophy but fail to, then I'm going to assume you are supporting.

Wait your saying that if Obama wanted he could of banned big game hunting in Africa ? 
    Are you following the discussion or interrupting without proper knowledge.  We are talking about giraffes parts being imported in your country.  

I would suspect if the banning of giraffes parts coming into the US in whatever form, then that would significantly reduce the amount of giraffes being killed.  But hey it all Trumps fault.  
    I missinterpreted your post i agree this practice should be banned from entering this country and don't tell me about interrupting take a chill pill and yes it's all Baffoons fault everything that has happened is his fault just like it was when Obama was president in fact the idiot in chief still blames him for issues that pertain to this administration just like he blames the Dems for the separation of children ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Trophy hunting is WRONG!  If you are in a position to stop trophy but fail to, then I'm going to assume you are supporting.

Wait your saying that if Obama wanted he could of banned big game hunting in Africa ? 
    Are you following the discussion or interrupting without proper knowledge.  We are talking about giraffes parts being imported in your country.  

I would suspect if the banning of giraffes parts coming into the US in whatever form, then that would significantly reduce the amount of giraffes being killed.  But hey it all Trumps fault.  
    he's trying to figure out the point you are making. no one has said anything about it being trump's fault. you are inventing this as a talking point to antagonize people. 
    Exactly ..
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Who wouldn't want this decor for there home ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

I'm thinking the guy's short tib/fib combo has him feeling very insecure and killing large beautiful animals makes him feel more like a man should?

I say this for the obvious, but also because he's got the high heeled 'street hikers' (designed for elevating a pee wee). It just appears... now I could be wrong... that there's some levels of insecurity in this poor little individual.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Nearly 40,000 giraffe parts have been imported to the US in last 10 years

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/23/giraffe-parts-humane-society-report

This is why no one takes leftist serious ... this has been an ongoing problem ... yet its a Trump problem.  Some of you are getting pathetic and to damn delicate.  Ans I'm no Trump supporter.  Just someone who is skeptical of any politician.
    You seem to be a little "preemptive" in your takedown of people blaming Trump.  You link does not mention Trump.  The word "Trump" shows up one time before this post and it's a passing reference to Trump, Jr.  You can claim you are not a Trump supporter, but you are quicker to complain about his detractors than many of his supporters are.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Will you settle for a GOAT
    Only if it's little.  And evil.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options

126% tacky.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

I'm thinking the guy's short tib/fib combo has him feeling very insecure and killing large beautiful animals makes him feel more like a man should?

I say this for the obvious, but also because he's got the high heeled 'street hikers' (designed for elevating a pee wee). It just appears... now I could be wrong... that there's some levels of insecurity in this poor little individual.
    Trophy hunters are special breed.  The people who purchase this stuff are not any better...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited August 2018

I missinterpreted your post i agree this practice should be banned from entering this country and don't tell me about interrupting take a chill pill and yes it's all Baffoons fault everything that has happened is his fault just like it was when Obama was president in fact the idiot in chief still blames him for issues that pertain to this administration just like he blames the Dems for the separation of children ! 
    Well, speaking of what's Trump's fault... He is responsible for easing restrictions on big game trophies coming into America, which also helps out American trophy hunters, obviously, sooooo ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/07/science/trump-elephant-trophy-hunting.html

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720

Pretty much everybody here, but you probably knew that.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Well, speaking of what's Trump's fault... He is responsible for easing restrictions on big game trophies coming into America, which also helps out American trophy hunters, obviously, sooooo ....

yep he has lifted all kind of regulations this administration does not care about anything except $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ , screw the planet , screw endangered species , and screw immigrant children ! is there anything i left out ?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

yep he has lifted all kind of regulations this administration does not care about anything except $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ , screw the planet , screw endangered species , and screw immigrant children ! is there anything i left out ?
    Screw him!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Screw him!
    this i agree with ^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited August 2018
    Nearly 40,000 giraffe parts have been imported to the US in last 10 years

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/23/giraffe-parts-humane-society-report

This is why no one takes leftist serious ... this has been an ongoing problem ... yet its a Trump problem.  Some of you are getting pathetic and to damn delicate.  Ans I'm no Trump supporter.  Just someone who is skeptical of any politician.
    Who said it's a Trump problem??
    Maybe you are a little to(o) delicate about leftist(s)?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I know sustenance hunters who have been approached by Asians to buy bear gall bladder (I think thats the organ) ... they are willing to pay big bucks ... the hunters I know declined the offer, but you can bet other hunters are taking them up on their offers.  The thing is if they just learned how to hunt, then instead of risking a criminal record they could hunt bear themselves.  Not sure how many Gall Bladders than need in a year...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I know sustenance hunters who have been approached by Asians to buy bear gall bladder (I think thats the organ) ... they are willing to pay big bucks ... the hunters I know declined the offer, but you can bet other hunters are taking them up on their offers.  The thing is if they just learned how to hunt, then instead of risking a criminal record they could hunt bear themselves.  Not sure how many Gall Bladders than need in a year...
    Their idea of sustenance is like calling an paper airplane "transportation".