Would anyone be interested...

riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
would anyone be interested in purchasing old movie posters? I have a collection of over 4,000 original movie posters and need to sell them off before next March. I’m moving out of state and won’t have any space. 

Most at posters are $5 - $50. Lots of 80s - 00s posters and some 20s - 70s posters as well. 

Just seeing if if there is any interest on here if I list a few per week 

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Any Waterworld, The Natural, The Last Samurai, and 13th Warrior posters?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ShakesckyShakescky Posts: 342
    Sleepaway Camp?
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,770
    Have to say, NEVER got the poster thing, even with PJ, but I'm sure there's a market out there for what you have.  Don't think this is the right forum for them though. Good luck. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    ISO Star Wars trilogy, Hellraiser trilogy, Ferris Buehler, Sandlot, Better off dead, say anything, Heaven Help us.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Showgirls...how could I forget that one!  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Nightmare Sisters?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Revenge of the Jedi ?
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    Depends on what the posters are, need info. 
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    I do not have revenge of the Jedi, although I wish I did! I have some Star Wars stuff. I have a lot of stuff from the 90s re-releases and I have one large format Return of the Jedi poster. 40x60 inches. I honestly don’t have a great idea of everything I have. I have just collection large amounts and need to go through it. This weekend I will list a few on here with prices 
    If you have any 80s/90s action movie posters, British movie posters, or cult classic horror posters feel free to message me or tag me in a post on here. 
    Shakescky said:
    Sleepaway Camp?

• riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Finally going through some stuff today. I have this BOOTLEG Star Wars one sheet. It was likely made around the time the movie came out. It has the exact dimensions and paper used on the original poster, but this is a reproduction. A legit copy would sell for $600 - $1000. I’m selling this carbon copy for $25 if anyone is interested