Options

UPDATE: Thomas The Anim-EL Train Poster **Steve Thomas just sent me a message**

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    unknown said:
    I'm trying to get a couple of these posters, i need help guys, do i just come on here everyday
    and hope pearl jam releases a few ?  I mean i have to work, but i really do want to have a few
    of these for my collection.  How does this work ?  If anyone can give some good advice i really
    would appreciate it.  thanks
    When Santos eventually does drop them here on the site. They are limited to only one print per member.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    unknown said:
    I'm trying to get a couple of these posters, i need help guys, do i just come on here everyday
    and hope pearl jam releases a few ?  I mean i have to work, but i really do want to have a few
    of these for my collection.  How does this work ?  If anyone can give some good advice i really
    Follow this thread for upcoming drops. Demetrios is the awesome guy who aprises us with the heads up.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/273939/the-home-shows-x-the-away-shows-merch#latest
    Follow the euro merch thread for the rest of the Euro drops in the 10c shop. Look out for Santos thread of “psst...”
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
    unknown said:

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,735
    unknown said:

Lol a "few" of these has me kind of confused...
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Best poster so far of the home/away tour, imo. 
    I might have considered waiting in line for the purple smiley train one.
    OP wins the forum today. 
     :) 
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    Best poster so far of the home/away tour, imo. 
    I might have considered waiting in line for the purple smiley train one.
    OP wins the forum today. 
     :) 

There's a 3rd Variant.  
    Very Rare.

Only 10 made. 

You have to play 4 rounds of bocci ball, underground at the Division stop.   Then find a hobo named Victor who plays the banjo with his feet. 
    He will tell you how much and where to buy them . 

I'm like a tab
  • Options

Ozzie Crazy Train Variant 
    Seriously... that's the last one.

Only one made.

Poster drop at a Chinese restaurant on 13th St. You have to finish the all you can eat buffet and then do the dishes.

It is stored flat on a bed of rice and surrounded by massage therapists. You have to last 45 minutes without orgasm while they lick duck sauce from your butthole.

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    Actually if this is serious, it would be a very cute poster for a child's room. 
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    These are no joke, to whoever said that.
    For Serious Poster Collectors ONLY.
    If you want to Ozzy Variant, BEWARE - That Duck sauce is legit.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Ah man, stuck at the airport.  Flight delayed so I'm not going to land until 3AM after tonight's show.  Can I get a kind soul buy one for me at the merch tent.  I'd be willing to trade a Timbuktu Night 1 set list shirt and Fargo stickers.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    Putting Eddie's face on the front of that train would be legit gold.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Jason7192 said:
    Gold like butthole duck sauce gold?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    Jason7192 said:
    Gold like butthole duck sauce gold?
    That's a tainted perspective. 
  • Options
    Missed out. Anyone have a link to a waffle?
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Is there a frowning variant?  Asking for a friend
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Missed out. Anyone have a link to a waffle?
    Www.pearljamripoffraffle.com/buttholeducksauce/smashedmeatring018646282
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    If this is serious?
    What on earth would even make you think this was even remotely serious?

No offense. 
    I'm like a tab
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Holding out for the polar express variant
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557

well done everyone...

• Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 293
    Will there be a hogwarts variant?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

Soul Train variant?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

Soul Train variant?
    I like the Soul Train variant the best
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968

Soul Train variant?
    I like the Soul Train variant the best
    +1!!!

This thread is great!!!
  • Options
    Give me Percy or give me death. 
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Might be my favorite thread on this forum ever.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Hey all...I know that we are frustrated with flippers--so I am not going to get into that again.  I made it to both shows with my son and handful of children that I adopted while in line (I subsequently learned that they are all adults...but they won't move out of my house now--that is another thread).  While trying to wrangle all of the "family" into a spot in GA, which was really difficult with the digital tickets and the unclear line situations (I had everyone lined up thinking it was a merch line, but it turned out to be a line that allowed us to get into another line....but I met some really nice people there--except for a guy who was playing Pearl Jam music over his iPhone speakers the whole time--again, another thread).  Essentially, the long and the short of it is that I missed out on getting a Train poster in the merch tent and at the shows...and now I have missed out on all of the Thomas posters, variants and ultra rare Crazy Train (i think it was signed by Boom and had a hand drawing of Camp David in flames by Jeff--it's all that Trump can talk about)...if someone could do me a proper and get me one (any one of the multitudes) for my son's room, you would be golden in my book.  Some of the adult adoptees would like a momento from the shows too....so really, I am asking for a little help on getting my hands on a little fewer than 20 posters and all the variants....I will also post in Lost Dogs and Acts (this really is charity).  Thanks for reading and may god smile upon all the folks who donate their posters to my family.

Regards,

Sir Topham Hatt
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    Can we get a coors light train or the train from back to the future 3, with or without pushing the delorean.  
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Totally holding out for the Snowpiercer Variant.
    Hopefully that one doesn’t have too much blood or skulls on it, then I couldn’t put it on the main floor, I’d have to put it in the basement.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    If this is serious?
    What on earth would even make you think this was even remotely serious?

No offense. 
    None taken... this is the opposite of serious. 

However... 

Feel free to Right Click, Save As, Print your heart away. 
    I'm like a tab