ISO: Last needed 2003 bootleg - #30, Champaign, IL

Dr Emmett BrownDr Emmett Brown Posts: 594
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
So, it turns out I was also missing #30 - Champaign, IL

Bought the sole one on Discogs - arrived while I was away, and turned up like this

So I’m pretty irked. 

Do any of you wonderful, wonderful people have a copy you could sell me in order to complete my collection?

Hi folks,

I have one 2003 bootleg left in order to complete my collection - am looking for:

#72, Mexico City, July 18th

Can anyone help me out?  I know there's one on Discogs, but the price is eye wateringly high!

Cheers,

Joe
Post edited by Dr Emmett Brown on

Comments

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Wow dude, good for you only 1 left!?!? You probably don’t have any doubles.... do you??

bump!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Dr Emmett BrownDr Emmett Brown Posts: 594
    edited August 2018
    Not in the 2003 ones at present - although I will hopefully replace the non 10C editions with 10C ones at some point - so Perth, Tokyo, State College, NY 1 and 2, Mansfield 3.

I have a Jones Beach 24th August from the 2000 tour as a double though
    Post edited by Dr Emmett Brown on
  • I have Ten Club copies of the ones you are looking for, if you are interested.
  • Excellent - would you be looking for a straight sale, or trading for the non-10C ones?
  • Looking to sell. 
  • Ok - how much do you want for them?
  • PM Sent
  • Mexico bump
    Dude I can’t believe the price on discogs for that.  Why even list it for sale, it’s obvious they have no expectation it will sell. 
  • Mental isn't it.  I'm out for beers with a friend tonight, I'm going to have to lock all my internet devices away until morning
    Lol #18 San Antonio is listed for $3,000

for a 2003 bootleg.  

Why even post it?

(bump so you find your Mexico)
  • That's Mr Cheapo isn't it?  I messaged him and he said it was supposed to be $30.00 - guess he hasn't changed it yet
    That's Mr Cheapo isn't it?  I messaged him and he said it was supposed to be $30.00 - guess he hasn't changed it yet
    Yep mecheapo 
  • Friday Mexico bump
  • Bump
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    The Mexico City bootleg has always been way more expensive and rare. The price on Discogs probably isn’t an anomaly. 
  • Previously sold prices would indicate it was pretty high - I made the guy an offer and he accepted, so I shall soon have them all in my collection.

Annoyingly, one guy I bought some from had put the spine stickers on the front, is making me annoyed as they look so out of place!
    Previously sold prices would indicate it was pretty high - I made the guy an offer and he accepted, so I shall soon have them all in my collection.

Annoyingly, one guy I bought some from had put the spine stickers on the front, is making me annoyed as they look so out of place!
    That’s hilarious.  Job well done getting the whole set!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    What’s the average price for this cd?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Sadly updated first post bump
  • I may have this.  I know I bought it at one point because I went to the show but I can't remember if I kept it or not.  Let me check when I get home from work.
  • I do have it.  Sent you a message.
  • You are an absolute legend, thank you!
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    I have a complete set sealed. Its one of my most prized PJ possessions. I thought it was going to take me years to complete it, but luckily I started the venture right when the first mystery boxes were arriving at people's doorsteps. I traded and bought all of them (some even gave me a few for nothing) in a 4 month time frame. Its pretty amazing if you think about it. All sealed, 11 years later, 4 months!!!
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542

Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • cundall23 said:
    I do have it.  Sent you a message.
    Arrived today - again, thank you so much
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    So do you still need Champ, or Mex?
    I dont feel like reading all the posts
  • No, 2003 is now complete
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    RYANPB999 said:

What's the red Home Shows box on the bottom?