1996 No Code Tour

2»

Comments

• VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 222
    Vikkivale said:
    Cool shirt Hank!  I was at the August Maine show.  I remember there was a lunar eclipse happening that night outside the venue while they were playing Black.  :)
    That's awesome, how you doing? Still feeling the buzz from Safeco night 2? What a great show that was
    Yes! For sure! I'm counting down the days til Fenway, but I can't imagine a better experience than seeing them in Seattle...esp that night 2 set!
  • Jimmy124Jimmy124 Posts: 52
    pjl44 said:
    Hartford on that tour was my first show. Miss the old school 10C stubs.

Omg, Hartford was my first show. I had this ticket stub on my wall under a PJ poster, unfortunately both are long gone.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Jimmy124 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Hartford on that tour was my first show. Miss the old school 10C stubs.

Omg, Hartford was my first show. I had this ticket stub on my wall under a PJ poster, unfortunately both are long gone.
    Man, I share that pain. A burst pipe in my first apartment claimed my 96 and 98 Hartford posters. I managed to replace the former, but can't bring myself to shell out for the latter.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    I drove through Hurricane Josephine to get to the Fort Lauderdale show.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    My first show was Dublin October 1996
     I was 16
     Can't really remember most of it. Like a blur.  To see jack irons was a privilege.  He was just that good. No phones.  No selfies. No screens
     Just the concert. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    eboweddie said:
    My first show was Dublin October 1996
     I was 16
     Can't really remember most of it. Like a blur.  To see jack irons was a privilege.  He was just that good. No phones.  No selfies. No screens
     Just the concert. 
    YESSSSSS!  Wow do I miss those days...

I feel like with PJ it was that way for me up through 2003, then I didn't see them again until 2013 and obviously by then it had all changed.  Wonder when it actually changed though?  I feel like 2008 was the first time I remember a lot of people holding up their phones instead of lighters for the encore...