Vegan, Vegetarian, Carnivor, or Omnivore?

1235»

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I am an omnivore.
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    People who without qualms choose meat in 2018 are shitty people.

Trying to choose vegan when possible, but most often vegetarian. More shitty than I wish.
    I only found US data quick.... but 3.2% of the US is vegetarian (only like 0.5% of those are vegan). So 96.8% eat meat. That’s a lot of shitty people 
    I made a killer London broil last night on the grill (marinated it with garlic and soy sauce for 24 hours). I told my kids they are all shitty for eating this. They ignored me and asked for seconds. 

So you're raising your kids badly, when you don't have to.

You totally crossing a line here man. Not cool at all. You need to get over yourself when it comes to this topic - you're being so fucking insulting and inappropriate by saying that about someone's parenting because they are preparing them food. Holy shit.
    Well said.  (this is way i try not to piss you off lol)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    edited August 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Trying to choose vegan when possible, but most often vegetarian. More shitty than I wish.
    I only found US data quick.... but 3.2% of the US is vegetarian (only like 0.5% of those are vegan). So 96.8% eat meat. That’s a lot of shitty people 
    I made a killer London broil last night on the grill (marinated it with garlic and soy sauce for 24 hours). I told my kids they are all shitty for eating this. They ignored me and asked for seconds. 

You totally crossing a line here man. Not cool at all. You need to get over yourself when it comes to this topic - you're being so fucking insulting and inappropriate by saying that about someone's parenting because they are preparing them food. Holy shit.
    I can't comprehend calling all meat eaters shitty humans and shitty parents and expecting them adapt your way of thinking as a byproduct of this.

Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    edited August 2018
    I am an omnivore.
    benjs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I can't comprehend calling all meat eaters shitty humans and shitty parents and expecting them adapt your way of thinking as a byproduct of this.

Yeah it’s a shitty way of thinking and acting that’s for sure.

There are almost 314 million shitty people in the US alone!
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I am an omnivore.
    Eating less beef/poultry/pork than ever, but I do still enjoy all of that.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited August 2018
    When you see a problem post, please report and ignore. This thread is done. Too much to clean up. If you want to start it again, please do. Please do not derail topic integrity by carrying the argument to a new thread. Thank you

Please see the Posting Guidelines.

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.