Preacher

Think this is the most entertaining program going.  The characters kick ass.  The sets and costumes rock. The setting in the south heats it all up.  Can't get enough.  
I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    I love this show!  Haven’t watched last weeks episode yet.  Going to wait for the last two and then binge them.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    edited August 2018
    Well then I'll keep the spoilers suppressed...just like Jesse with grandma...
    I really love this show too.  In a word it's cool.
    Figures Seth Rogan has a hand in it.  
    Really like where Cassidy is right now and what is going on.  His opening in season one on that airplane just sucked me right in.  Bad as vamp.
    Tulip is just seeexy in every way.. wait till you see her in white.
    Cool...enjoy
    Post edited by TalonTedd on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I want to like this show but I couldn't get moving on season 2.  
    I like the story and the ideas by the acting is mostly garbage.  Jessie sucks and Tulip (hot as hell though she may be) belongs on a straight to DVD horror sequel.  Terrible acting.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited August 2018
    Season two was a bit dry.  Except for herr star.  His character single handedly saved it all.  To much time in hell with shot gun shell mouth eugene and Hitler.  But this season at Granma s place has been way better.  Jesse picks it up in season three especially when he's back to being the mc of grannies underground fight club.  Satan has been a riot and the Pope and the morron messiah are excellent addition...so f u anyway man.  You ever rail on preacher again and I'll just have to use very strong words with you...and maybe a bayou hex or two.  Just kiddin bra.
    Missed this weeks episode.   So no spoilers here.