Options

ISO 1 Wrigley N1 ticket

looking for 1 wrigley night 1 ticket.  GA or reserved.

Comments

• Options
    ThompsonG0891ThompsonG0891 Pittsburgh Posts: 6
    I have an extra ticket in section 233 Row 2, face value $105 
  • Options
    kwarlockwarloc Posts: 42
    pm sent
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 924
    edited August 2018
    Sold
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Chasing FootstepsChasing Footsteps Posts: 315
    edited August 2018
    korn-1 said:
    I might have a 10c reserved for night 1 that just opened up. Im boarding a flight now, pm me so i dont forget and ill get back to ya
    PM sent
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    kwarlockwarloc Posts: 42
    pm sent
  • Options
    mjlubanskymjlubansky Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Bump... Trying again, and going to pay closer attention to the second someone responds.  Looking for a single ticket to N1 Wrigley.  Please PM me directly if you have a ticket available.
    Post edited by mjlubansky on
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    This is pretty fucked up if the ticket(s) got sold to someone posting in the thread instead of the OP,  if that's actually what just happened
  • Options
    Yes, 0/2 so far... no worries, I'm sure I'll score one eventually... 
  • Options
    Sorry man, i had my ticket posted in 3 FB groups and posted in your thread, i was blown up with PM's on both and it ended up going to the very first person who messaged me. Youll get one!
  • Options
    DDRDDR Posts: 168
    korn-1 said:
    Sorry man, i had my ticket posted in 3 FB groups and posted in your thread, i was blown up with PM's on both and it ended up going to the very first person who messaged me. Youll get one!
    What Facebook groups are you finding people selling tickets?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I posted in Official Pearl Jam Ten Club Members, Pearl Jam Ticket Swap & Ticket Buddy Group,  Cashortrade: Pearl Jam Face Value Tickets, and Chicago Pearl Jam Fans
    So i guess it was 4 groups i posted in, plus here. Got about 40 messages in an hour. Took some time to go thru them all 
  • Options
    DDRDDR Posts: 168
    korn-1 said:
    I posted in Official Pearl Jam Ten Club Members, Pearl Jam Ticket Swap & Ticket Buddy Group,  Cashortrade: Pearl Jam Face Value Tickets, and Chicago Pearl Jam Fans
    So i guess it was 4 groups i posted in, plus here. Got about 40 messages in an hour. Took some time to go thru them all 
    Looks like I have more websites to refresh every 30 seconds for the next few days.