Wrigley Request: It's a BIG ONE!

Dear Pearl Jam,
Please Play VITALOGY from start to finish on either Saturday the 18th or Monday the 20th.

2013: You played until 2am.
2016: You played two epic shows that accumulated into an amazing film called "Let's Pay Two".
2018: You play VITALOGY.

Oh and one more request... "I want the kids in bed by nine, I want the dog fed, the yard watered, and the gate locked. And get a note to the milkman... no more cheese!" - AIRPLANE 1980.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Comments

• P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I approve, but would settle for Strangest Tribe.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    I approve, but would settle for Strangest Tribe.
    They can play both on either night! I'm cool with that.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Mr. Randy Watson is going to be in Chicago for these shows? Say it ain't so. 
    I got a special treat for ya' this evening, a young man that you all know as Joe the Policeman from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's My Momma". I want you to put your hands together, and welcome him to the stage. Big round of applauds for Jackson Heights own, Mr. Randy Watson, YES! Randy Watson!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,327
    Saving it for Fenway!
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    I got a special treat for ya' this evening, a young man that you all know as Joe the Policeman from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's My Momma". I want you to put your hands together, and welcome him to the stage. Big round of applauds for Jackson Heights own, Mr. Randy Watson, YES! Randy Watson!
    :lol: see you there. @Speedymccready will probably be reaching out to you soon. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    :lol: see you there. @Speedymccready will probably be reaching out to you soon. 
    Bring on Saturday!
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    YES PLEASE Monday!!!!!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    First show so no requests from me, but if you had to ask me to give one it would totally be this.

: Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:

• A full Vitalogy huh?

I have always wanted to hear how Hey Foxy.... sounds live  =)
    A full Vitalogy huh?

I have always wanted to hear how Hey Foxy.... sounds live  =)
    How about reversed Vitalogy so that is the entrance track?

EV:

• Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    they are never going to play all the sonic experiments, but all the real legit songs, that would be awesome
    • A1Last Exit2:54
      • A2Spin the Black Circle2:48
        • A3Not for You5:52
          • A4Tremor Christ4:12
            • A5Nothingman4:35
              • A6Whipping2:35
                • B1Pry, To1:03 (No chance)
                  • B2Corduroy4:37
                    • B3Bugs2:45
                      • B4Satan's Bed3:31
                        • B5Better Man4:28
                          • B6Aye Davanita2:58 (Snowballs chance)
                            • B7Immortality5:28
                              • B8Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me7:44 (No chance)

• Here's a realistic Vitalogy play through

Last Exit
                                Spin The Black Cirlce
                                Not For You
                                Tremor Christ
                                Nothingman
                                Whipping
                                Corduroy
                                Bugs
                                Satan's Bed
                                Better Man
                                Immortality
                                they really don't need to pollute it with those crappy sonic experiments, 11 songs they could still play another 25 and it would be a really awesome setlist
                              they are never going to play all the sonic experiments, but all the real legit songs, that would be awesome

Last Exit
                                                          Spin The Black Cirlce
                                                          Not For You
                                                          Tremor Christ
                                                          Nothingman
                                                          Whipping
                                                          Corduroy
                                                          Bugs
                                                          Satan's Bed
                                                          Better Man
                                                          Immortality
                                                          they really don't need to pollute it with those crappy sonic experiments, 11 songs they could still play another 25 and it would be a really awesome setlist
                                                        I’d be happy to hear this! Works for me!
                                                      • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,291

Last Exit
                                                                                    Spin The Black Cirlce
                                                                                    Not For You
                                                                                    Tremor Christ
                                                                                    Nothingman
                                                                                    Whipping
                                                                                    Corduroy
                                                                                    Bugs
                                                                                    Satan's Bed
                                                                                    Better Man
                                                                                    Immortality
                                                                                  Me too
                                                                                  2000 - Chicago, IL
                                                                                  2003 - Champaign, IL
                                                                                  2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
                                                                                  2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
                                                                                  2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
                                                                                  2010 - St. Louis, MO
                                                                                  2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
                                                                                  2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
                                                                                  2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
                                                                                  2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
                                                                                  2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
                                                                                  2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
                                                                                  2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
                                                                                  2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
                                                                                  2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
                                                                                  2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
                                                                                  2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
                                                                                  2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
                                                                                  2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
                                                                                  2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
                                                                                  2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
                                                                                  2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
                                                                                  2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
                                                                                  2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
                                                                                  2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

Last Exit
                                                                                                              Spin The Black Cirlce
                                                                                                              Not For You
                                                                                                              Tremor Christ
                                                                                                              Nothingman
                                                                                                              Whipping
                                                                                                              Corduroy
                                                                                                              Bugs
                                                                                                              Satan's Bed
                                                                                                              Better Man
                                                                                                              Immortality
                                                                                                            Me too
                                                                                                            Me three
                                                                                                          • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
                                                                                                            Me four.  I ll only be at night 2 so I hope it happens then. 
                                                                                                            I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
                                                                                                            Me five... oh wait, I already voted. Ahhh... who cares! Keep it up Wrigley ticket holders.
                                                                                                            Me five... oh wait, I already voted. Ahhh... who cares! Keep it up Wrigley ticket holders.
                                                                                                            I am not even going to the Wrigley shows but would be very down to listen to the bootleg  =)
                                                                                                            edited August 2018
                                                                                                            I'm telling you guys, reverse Vitalogy works! Think about it. It would be this broad crescendo....

Stupid Mop (Entrance Track)

Immortality
                                                                                                            Aye Davanita (Cool live extended jam)
                                                                                                            Better Man
                                                                                                            Satan's Bed
                                                                                                            Bugs
                                                                                                            Corduroy
                                                                                                            Pry, To (Can be just a tag by EV)
                                                                                                            Whipping
                                                                                                            Nothingman
                                                                                                            Tremor Christ
                                                                                                            Not For You
                                                                                                            Spin The Black Circle
                                                                                                            Last Exit

DO IT ON NIGHT TWO PLEASE!!!!!
                                                                                                            Post edited by PJWGIII on

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                            Bump for 4 days from Chicago!
                                                                                                          • BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,004
                                                                                                            You guys are making me drool...I love Vitalogy and would shit if I ever got to hear Tremor Christ live...
                                                                                                            1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
                                                                                                            2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
                                                                                                            2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
                                                                                                            2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
                                                                                                            2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
                                                                                                            2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
                                                                                                            2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
                                                                                                            2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
                                                                                                            2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
                                                                                                            BUMP!

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                            BUMP!

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                          • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
                                                                                                            Would be perfect for the Monday crowd!
                                                                                                          • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
                                                                                                            edited August 2018
                                                                                                            "the mop"?

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
                                                                                                            Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
                                                                                                            Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
                                                                                                            Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
                                                                                                            Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
                                                                                                            Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
                                                                                                            Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
                                                                                                            Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
                                                                                                            Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
                                                                                                            Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
                                                                                                            Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
                                                                                                            Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
                                                                                                            Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
                                                                                                            BUMP!!!

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                            Bump for three more days until Chicago.
                                                                                                            Bump!

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                            BUMP!!!

2018

EV:

* * * * * * * * *
                                                                                                            2 days until Wrigley bump!