Options

S'Mores Day supporting Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
edited August 2018 in The Porch

theochocolate Celebrate @pearljam's The Home Shows with us during our S'mores Days on August 10th and 11th!

$1 from each s'more sale will be donated to Pearl Jam's nonprofit organization, Vitalogy Foundation, to help reduce homelessness in King County. Event link in bio!⠀⠀

#pearljam #thehomeshows #seattle #supportseattle #vitalogyfoundation #peanutbuttercup #chocolate #pnw #pnwonderful #pnwonderland #pearljamfan #pearljamofficial #vitalogy #safecofield #eddievedder #pjlive2018 #makeadifference #makeachange #smore #smores #inspiration #chocolate #seattlefun #familyfun

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options

Join us for our annual S'mores Days to support homelessness programs in King County.

Chocolate and music are coming together in support of Pearl Jam: The Home Shows! S’mores will be sold for $5, and $1 from each s’more will go to Pearl Jam‘s nonprofit organization, Vitalogy Foundation, to alleviate homelessness in King County.

Grilled to order, this year’s s’mores menu features handcrafted gluten-free graham crackers and fresh marshmallows from the Theo kitchen. The chocolate selections will include Theo’s new Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and a variety of dark and milk chocolates. We hope to see you there!

August 10th & 11th, 2018

12pm to 4pm*

Theo Chocolate

3400 Phinney Ave N Seattle WA 98103

*while supplies last

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    so cool. wish i was there to participate in this
  • Options
    so cool. wish i was there to participate in this
    Oh me too. 
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    UGH WHY AM I NOT IN SEATTLE RIGHT NOW!?!
    If they did even half of this for Wrigley I would be so pumped.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options