Options

FOUND - Can someone please grab a Seattle coaster set for me?

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
I'm not able to make it to the Home Shows, but I've been really wanting a PJ coaster set for ages. Would any kind soul be willing to grab a set and mail it to me? :prayer:

Thanks!
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I am heading down there tomorrow and if it isn't to crazy I will get you one...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    cjzoly said:
    I am heading down there tomorrow and if it isn't to crazy I will get you one...
    That would be amazing! Thanks in advance for trying! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    :bee:
  • Options
    4+ hour wait...Not today...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I luckily just found someone who snagged one for me! :joy: Thank you for considering it cjzoly. :) 4 hour wait, that's crazy.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Cool...Glad you got the hook up...