'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Is anyone still waiting to receive their Mumford AP?
    Got mine yesterday (10/3) in RI.  Little disappointed that the signature and numbering is so difficult to see
    I get that maybe it takes away from the art a little, but I will never understand why not everyone signs using a metallic sharpie or whatever stands out and would match the theme of the poster. I thought the extra $ was for the signature. Since it seems like an "AP" around here just means (other than variants) the artist just get their copies from whatever press printed them, and not the artist actually print the APs themselves. Therefore there's not really much of a difference between an SE and AP other than the signature.
    I bought the Variant AP Munk One EV Ireland poster (The Guiness one) from last year and it was signed in what appears to be a green highlighter. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    This will probably not happen, but do they ever do a second drop of posters? I missed the Thomas drop and refuse to pay $150 for a $35 poster.....

It isn't a $35 poster.  When you buy an $800 TV from Best Buy, you don't complain and say you had to pay $800 for a $750 TV (what Samsung charged Best Buy).   $35 is the wholesale price direct from the distributor.  
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    This will probably not happen, but do they ever do a second drop of posters? I missed the Thomas drop and refuse to pay $150 for a $35 poster.....

Nope.....and once a poster sells out, it isn't a $35 poster anymore.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • This will probably not happen, but do they ever do a second drop of posters? I missed the Thomas drop and refuse to pay $150 for a $35 poster.....

That's true.  The Vancouver 11 can be had for as little as $20 or free.  I've given a few away myself.
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512

You just have to figure what the magic time limit is when, "boo go away flipper!" turns into "great price!"  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
    edited October 2018
    Everyone sucks!  I keep trying to buy Google stock for $1 a share and everyone is an evil flipper.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Everyone sucks!  I keep trying to buy Google stock for $1 a share and everyone is an evil flipper.

I'll give you one for 1 BTC.....
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    I'm hoping for mystery boxes at some point in the next few months.  I was really hopeful I could grab a dead batter hat and long sleeve tee, but after 90 min in line and the show about to start I wasn't waiting any longer.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    When does the wine project Home & Away shows wine ship out? I haven't heard anything since way back when I ordered it. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Jed said:
    When does the wine project Home & Away shows wine ship out? I haven't heard anything since way back when I ordered it. 
    Lasted update from Trey ..

"We are shipping in waves, based on region and weather. Everyone will receive an email notification from UPS once it is shipped. Be patient! We are a tiny operation!"

• Jed said:
    They are arriving in the usfor the past few days
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    Jed said:
    They are arriving in the usfor the past few days

Thanks guys! I'm on the East Coast so I guess it will be a bit longer. 
  • hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

if you are still missing a seattle or madrid poster, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and tell me I am packing and processing orders the rest of this week and into the weekend

if I emailed you and we discussed replacing your damaged seattle poster that arrived, if you could humor me and remind me about the fact that I said I was sending you a replacement, that would be a big help because I had a piece of paper with a list of everyone who I needed to send replacements to, and at the moment that piece of paper is missing, so I have to go dumpster diving through our garbage cans and see if it did not somehow get thrown out... so if you were waiting for that replacement seattle poster and it is still not there, it is because I have madly been trying to find that list that was sitting right next to my keyboard and somehow has now vanished... hopefully I will find it, but if by chance I cannot, email me and remind me about our email exchange to get you a replacement... there was about 4 or 5 names on it
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the update @bradklausen. All good and no worries. Looking forward to receiving the Boston variant to pair nicely with the Seattle variant that's already in hand :smiley:  #wishyoudhavegottentodowrigleytoo #trifectacouldhavebeen :wink:
    Thanks for the update Brad! :)
    edited October 2018
    hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

if you are still missing a seattle or madrid poster, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and tell me I am packing and processing orders the rest of this week and into the weekend

if I emailed you and we discussed replacing your damaged seattle poster that arrived, if you could humor me and remind me about the fact that I said I was sending you a replacement, that would be a big help because I had a piece of paper with a list of everyone who I needed to send replacements to, and at the moment that piece of paper is missing, so I have to go dumpster diving through our garbage cans and see if it did not somehow get thrown out... so if you were waiting for that replacement seattle poster and it is still not there, it is because I have madly been trying to find that list that was sitting right next to my keyboard and somehow has now vanished... hopefully I will find it, but if by chance I cannot, email me and remind me about our email exchange to get you a replacement... there was about 4 or 5 names on it
    Any hint at what city for NIN? 
    hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

Any hint at what city for NIN? 

Yeah, I'm wondering if it is for as well.  Maybe Los Angeles....?
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Not to mention a poster in which the artwork could be used for any city with an above ground subway system.

Someone may sell you one near face value around here or trade it to you, with a little luck on your side. Sadly, as you've likely noticed, Lost Dogs has become a forum where many transactions are predicated upon one 10C member making $ off another.

Good luck with your search and have a nice weekend.
  • UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 449
    edited October 2018

Yet to see Seattle, sent you an email Brad
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
    Guessing Ames Bros' Chicago & 2 Fenway posters today. And that's it till next Tuesday.

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    The L train just made a stop by the house. Thanks for the quick turnaround time 10C!!

• ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited October 2018
    Train should be here Monday.  Still waiting on my Mumford AP too.
    My Ohana Zippo came today though!
    Thanks zippo buddy! :)

Post edited by ryanphishes on
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

^ Sweet score. No luck here on that Ohana Zippo. 
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    I’ve been nervous to ask, for fear of getting ridiculed....hazed....and verbally flogged...

But why are zippos so coveted and also the punchline of so many jokes?
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Milestone said:
    I’ve been nervous to ask, for fear of getting ridiculed....hazed....and verbally flogged...

Zippos = stuff.

PJ fans like stuff.

Harder to get stuff (i.e. zippos) = highly coveted stuff. 

Something like that. ;) 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    edited October 2018
    Can anyone tell me why the unknown shipping threads are getting closed? I’m genuinely curious.  I don’t see anything particularly bad on them. I’ve seen much worse on these boards 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    Can anyone tell me why the unknown shipping threads are getting closed? I’m genuinely curious.  I don’t see anything particularly bad on them. I’ve seen much worse on these boards 
    They frown upon talking about other board members.  So you can't start a new thread like that.  The Stephan threads all got locked up too.
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    bbiggs said:
    Milestone said:

Zippos = stuff.

PJ fans like stuff.

Harder to get stuff (i.e. zippos) = highly coveted stuff. 

Something like that. ;) 
    Thank you, sir.  Appreciated.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Milestone said:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/276156/ofi-cal-not-a-zippo-shirt-thread#latest