Now that I'm Not FB, and sick of 45 on Twitter....

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
is this forum the best place to make friends again? really miss the online friendships.. (catfishers excluded).... Where can we socialize that's not destroyed by rebutt-lickants and the like? Just here?
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    This place works pretty well for me. 
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    This is not the worst place to be for that!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Welcome back!
    ELITIST FUK
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,712
    I don't use any social media. This is my place to come.  I haven't  used fb for 5 years and I had a Twitter  that I don't understand.  So here is home 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    Thanks for the welcome back... and yeah.. it's bad that I was away so long.. Remember when it was the MLB board??

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    This is my favorite go-to for on-line friends.  FB still works for me because it keeps me in touch with some friends there but I hate all the control it tries to push.  Just hate that. Hoffman music forums is another one I like only, shit, I can't cuss on that forum.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    I hadn't heard of the Hoffman forums..and I have a full on sailor vocab

Henry David Thoreau