Options

Fan Club Policy is a JOKE

Why can't we sell our tickets back to 10 Club members for face value? Its a complete joke. Someone, anyone give a decent reason.  It still circumvents scalpers.
THE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM IS A LIE! PEACE

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475

Aren't you allowed to transfer 1 ticket to another person?

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,504
    erm....I think the whole point is you CAN sell tickets back to 10c members for face value! (just not over face value)
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    this will be fun
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i LOVE the internet so much
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    Why can't i charge fellow 10c'ers steep ebay prices!!

=)  =)
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    What’s happening in here?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531

Example:

Ten Club member A wants GA ticket.  Willing to pay $300 for it.  Ten Club Member B wants to sell GA ticket for $300.  They exchange $100 through a 10c ticket exchange site (face) and then through paypal do another $200. 

You can still scalp within the 10c.  Less likely but still an option.

• Options
    I can only sell one seat. I am going to the show the 2nd. I have to sell two for the 4th or transfer for free preferably to my son. I cant be in Boston til essentially what amounts to the 5th of Sept. I have to be there to pick them up... I bought the extra pair for my son to see the second show with one of his friends whom he goes to college with there.  
  • Options
    Why can't we sell our tickets back to 10 Club members for face value? Its a complete joke. Someone, anyone give a decent reason.  It still circumvents scalpers.
    Buy Ticketmaster tickets next time. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,741
    I can only sell one seat. I am going to the show the 2nd. I have to sell two for the 4th or transfer for free preferably to my son. I cant be in Boston til essentially what amounts to the 5th of Sept. I have to be there to pick them up... I bought the extra pair for my son to see the second show with one of his friends whom he goes to college with there.  
    They are mobile tickets. You do not have to be there to pick them up. You can transfer 1 ticket for face value. 10 Club painfully explained these rules out before you put in for the tickets. Check their FAQ out for more info. 
  • Options
    I dont want to gouge anyone. I would give them away for free. I just cant be there the 4th to pick them up.
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Give your son your phone that you download both tickets on. Won't that work?
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Sorry you’re upset that you didn’t read the rules? 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    Sorry you’re upset that you didn’t read the rules? 

Pretty much.
  • Options
    rbhester said:
    I have to be there to pick them up. Photo ID required. 
  • Options
    I dont want to gouge anyone. I would give them away for free. I just cant be there the 4th to pick them up.

• Options
    GP179117 said:
    Why can't i charge fellow 10c'ers steep ebay prices!!

That isnt what this is about. Be civil. 
  • Options
    You are misinformed on how this is working this go around. Instead of posting here take the time and read the mobile FAQ on this very site. You will be able to get your son in no problem.
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    rbhester said:
    You don't "pick them up" chief, they're mobile.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    You are misinformed on how this is working this go around. Instead of posting here take the time and read the mobile FAQ on this very site. You will be able to get your son in no problem.
    Even without me there? GREAT. I have scoured the FAQ. There are no instructions on how I can transfer the pair. If you can share that link I would be grateful.
  • Options
    rbhester said:
    So they aren't 10C tickets then? I'm confused now. Aren't 10c tix mobile?
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    edited August 2018

Also, Only one ticket in each pair is transferable.

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.