Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    :rofl:

This is fantastic, despite the fact that I actually do appreciate a well executed man bun every once in a while.  However I'm not trying to get the great "man buns" debate started again! 
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Wtf? Did the driver have his eyes closed??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,979
    Image result for angry goat
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
  • Options
    A classic.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    I saw the video of this.  It's one of those dumbass "get out of the car and dance while the car is still moving then get back in" challenges these stupid ass fuckers are doing these days.  The guy saw the other car coming and tried to make a break for it back into his own car, slipped on an oil spot and got his dumb ass creamed. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,979
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    I saw the video of this.  It's one of those dumbass "get out of the car and dance while the car is still moving then get back in" challenges these stupid ass fuckers are doing these days.  The guy saw the other car coming and tried to make a break for it back into his own car, slipped on an oil spot and got his dumb ass creamed. 
    Ghost ridin the whip!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Ok. That makes sense. My first thought was that it was a staged picture. Looked like it was meant to portray another driver running over the guy, but his body wouldn't be in that position if he was getting run over. 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Okay, but the other car still just plowed into something that was directly in his path. Drivers are supposed to stop when there is something in front of them on the road, right? No matter how stupid that thing is?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Okay, but the other car still just plowed into something that was directly in his path. Drivers are supposed to stop when there is something in front of them on the road, right? No matter how stupid that thing is?
    Dude was supposed to jump on the hood of the car, a friend was driving other car. He slipped and other driver was going too fast for the thing to work right anyway, but he only got a few scrapes.
    Social media will be the final nail in the coffin of mankind.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Poncier said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    Dude was supposed to jump on the hood of the car, a friend was driving other car. He slipped and other driver was going too fast for the thing to work right anyway, but he only got a few scrapes.
    Social media will be the final nail in the coffin of mankind.
    Oooooohhhhhhh, I see. Thank you. I thought the other driver was just some stranger who happened upon this, lol.
    Yeah, social media has its benefits, but all in all, I think we can deem it a failed social experiment. To bad it won't just go away after teaching some lessons for future consideration like most other failed experiments, lol. I dunno... you never know I guess. It's possible society will get a handle of it someday by learning from mistakes... It is still basically brand new in the scheme of things. Perhaps we're just at the apex of the adjustment period or something. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    Back during the big "she knelt on the sofa" scandal (oh, those were the early sweet, innocent days of the administration!), this meme cracked me right the fuck up. :lol:

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ouch!!
    He was braking when contact was made, came to a stop almost immediately after contact.
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Hilarious, fun thread!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Give Peas A Chance…