Options

If you delete anything from the world, what would it be?

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
I got 3 to start ... Hate, Pain, Suffering...
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,889
    Fear
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Anxiety
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Facebook
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    If we could eliminate hate ... that could solve a lot of the world's problems...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,750
    Trump???

Kinda takes away a lot of hate, pain, suffering, fear, anxiety and Twitter (close enough to facebook).

:hang_loose:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Trump???

Kinda takes away a lot of hate, pain, suffering, fear, anxiety and Twitter (close enough to facebook).

The University of Notre Dame?

:rofl:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    religion and cancer
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,218
    I'll be the one to say it, people. The world was fine without us and will be fine after we're gone and recycled. Maybe we'll regenerate more improved.

Otherwise, I'd say something along the lines of eliminating language barriers or communication obstacles.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    hunger, greed, and sickness.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    I'll be the one to say it, people. The world was fine without us and will be fine after we're gone and recycled. Maybe we'll regenerate more improved.

Otherwise, I'd say something along the lines of eliminating language barriers or communication obstacles.
    People is a great response.  I think we will go extinct eventually.  That will not be a bad thing, maybe whatever evolves after us will be a better species...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,750
    Trump???

The University of Notre Dame?

:rofl:
    Damn brother! I even briefly contemplated USC, but was compassionate enough to not put your boys down that far....their end of season rankings will do that. LMAO!

Besides, the kind of hate I have for USC and Michigan is a good healthy kind of hate!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Agree, hating ND and fUCLA is rewarding in many ways!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,252
    Donald Trump
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,977
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

People is a great response.  I think we will go extinct eventually.  That will not be a bad thing, maybe whatever evolves after us will be a better species...
    I don't get this response.  If we aren't around and don't exist then what good do we as people get from it?

I'll eliminate disease.  Ridding the world of that will ease some suffering and pain.  We would all live a little longer too.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

I don't get this response.  If we aren't around and don't exist then what good do we as people get from it?

I'll eliminate disease.  Ridding the world of that will ease some suffering and pain.  We would all live a little longer too.
    I love how he says "I'll be the one to say it" as if we were all thinking the same thing. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

I love how he says "I'll be the one to say it" as if we were all thinking the same thing. haha
    Haha! No, just that I would be that person.

And to Tempo's question, the topic didn't say it had to benefit people, just what would you delete. The world could do better. 
  • Options
    People....they're the worst!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The meek
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,977
    The meek
    But they inherit the earth...
  • Options
    Oh yeah
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Nickelback
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    The meek
    I guess the world is going to go to a lot of assholes, then. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    The meek
    Are the meek and the assholes the same people?? I don't think so. I'm actually curious about your take here! I've never known someone to loathe the meek!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Diarrhea 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    Herpes

Wait....what is this thread about?
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Nickelback
    Haha!
  • Options
    Herpes

Wait....what is this thread about?
    TMI.
  • Options
    Moobs and nipples on men; completely pointless.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    Donald Trump

^^^^^^
    This
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    PJ_Soul said:
    The meek
    Are the meek and the assholes the same people?? I don't think so. I'm actually curious about your take here! I've never known someone to loathe the meek!
    No, my point was that if we remove the meek the world ends up with the assholes, which honestly seems to be happening anyway ;) 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf