Options

ISO Boston N1 9/2

mikey161803mikey161803 Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
I would like to buy 1 ticket for Boston Sep 2nd (night 1).
This post is updated, I was originally looking to trade a Seattle N2 but I have since sold that as a trade didn't seem likely. 
Post edited by mikey161803 on

Comments

• Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 469
    If you do not find a trade, I’d love the chance to buy your night2 GA. Two of us are Coming up from Phoenix and my buddy is coming down from Alaska for his first PJ show. Alas, I only have my two GA, so lookin for a third. Would be eternally grateful.

regardless, enjoy the shows!!!

-scott
  • Options
    Scott, if you're still looking For Seattle N2 maybe we just find someone selling Fenway N1?  You buy from them, they transfer to me, I transfer to you. 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Honestly, at this point, willin to try anything!! are you looking for GA only for Fenway? Might have a line on Fenway night 1 (section Pav Resvr 16 Row: b).  
    Post edited by wsimon74 on
  • Options
    There is only seating for Fenway, looking for hopefully a good field seat.
  • Options
    Gotcha!! I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I find anything! 
  • Options
    sackermansackerman Posts: 1
    I will most likely have 1 tenclub ticket grandstand 8 to transfer.
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Very likely I'll have one F54 Row M seat to offer for Fenway 1.  If I'm reading the Fenway seating map correctly, F54 is the 1st section up from the field, between 3rd and Home bases. Row 14 I assume.  Will know soon if it's available for sure.
  • Options
    susantegtsusantegt Posts: 1
    I can't make it to Fenway Night 1 (9-2-18) and have 2 tickets in Section G11, Row 2.  Happy to sell for the price of one ticket and transfer one ticket and text a screen shot of the other with the hope you can use both.