Options

Advice for 4'8" fan who wants to be in front in the pit

Hello PJ friends.
I never win anything, yet my biggest dream (since I was a 21 year old new PJ fan in 1991) has come true: I won a lottery drawing and I will be in the pit for one of the Seattle shows!!!! I literally moved here in 2011 with no job, no local friends/family, and no purpose other than deciding that life is too short (and so am I--HA!) not to try to make this happen somehow. And I finally got lucky. YAY! So now I"m hoping with more determination, luck and tips from fellow fans, I will be able to get my friend and myself right up in front of the stage. This is especially important for me because I am shorter than average short. Yes, I am a bit scared of being crushed but...it's a risk I'm willing to take. Now for the logistics: how extreme do I have to be in terms of showing up early enough to ensure I am right up there--do I really need to plan on living on the sidewalk outside Safeco field for a few days before the show, or are there other strategies I can use? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks everyone,
Rita

Comments

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    duplicate thread
This discussion has been closed.