Options

This years last FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Anyone marathoning the movies tonite? Or maybe just tries to minimize the risk of bad luck?

Im thinking about rewatching Jason X. 

I saw part II earlier in the week.

Notice the pinball in the bar scene:

Too bad Pearl Jam has never covered The Man Behind The Mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQehmBybqA

Second best horror-movie soundtrack song after Tuesday Knight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY71YCFAQjU

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,013
    brianlux said:
    Can't stand Ken Krizingers Jason portrayal :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    13, the Goddess number!  Here's to the number 13!

"For up until the patriarchal revolution, both Fridays and 13s were held in the very highest esteem. Both the day and the number were associated with the Great Goddesses, and therefore, regarded as the sacred essence of luck and good fortune.

Thirteen is certainly the most essentially female number — the average number of menstrual cycles in a year. The approximate number, too, of annual cycles of the moon. When Chinese women make offerings of moon cakes, there are sure to be 13 on the platter. Thirteen is the number of blood, fertility, and lunar potency. 13 is the lucky number of the Great Goddess."

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.