Searching for 2 Barcelona tickets!

Hi PJ friends, my mum and I are travelling around Europe and are trying to get tickets to see PJ in Barcelona. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us and we are long time PJ friends, so really hoping to make it. Does anyone have 2 PJ tickets for sale? (Preferably GA as we’ve never seen them standing before). Thanks very much, please let me know!

Comments

• DS227338DS227338 Posts: 3
    edited July 9
    PM sent
    Post edited by DS227338 on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 7,618
    Post in another category on the forum (like Given to fly) or ask in the facebook group.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • MH56390MH56390 Posts: 6
    I might have 2 GA tix for sale....I sold them 3 weeks ago but I have still not heard back from the person I sold them too.   If I don't hear from them by end of today I can sell them to you
  • Kate MoonsKate Moons Posts: 2
    MH56390 said:
    I might have 2 GA tix for sale....I sold them 3 weeks ago but I have still not heard back from the person I sold them too.   If I don't hear from them by end of today I can sell them to you
    Thank you very much, that sounds amazing. Please send me a message and let me know whether the tickets are available this evening. Thanks very much, look forward to hearing from you!