Options

Euros needed in Berlin!

So my girlfriend and I assumed they'd take credit cards at this venue but they don't. They also have zero atms. We're pretty dehydrated in this heat.  If somebody here would be willing to trade some euros for usd I'll be generous, thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,868
    Ask the people around you . Most people would buy you a drink. And you seriously  went to Germany with no currency? 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bc320bc320 Posts: 6
    Where are you? 
    Mansfield 2003 x2 . Washington DC 2004 . Boston 2006 x2 . Philly 2013 . San Diego 2013 . Fenway 2016 x2  (( Amsterdam 2018 . Rome 2018 . Berlin 2018 ))
  • Options
    Ask the people around you . Most people would buy you a drink. And you seriously  went to Germany with no currency? 
    Been in Europe a week without an issue till now. Fortunately a nearby Englishman heard my plight and hooked us up so all is well thanks!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,868
    Ah the Englishman. A true gent. Glad to hear you are quenched and had a great show.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Been in Europe a week without an issue till now. Fortunately a nearby Englishman heard my plight and hooked us up so all is well thanks!
    Good old English people to the rescue (I think it might have been me, Kev?)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    Good old English people to the rescue (I think it might have been me, Kev?)
    Possibly, I'm terrible at names haha. We rocked out hard during the show though so if it was you we thank you very much!