Congressman Gym Jordan

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
edited August 2018 in A Moving Train

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited July 2018
    Yes
    But then he'll  probably  end up with a 2 hour show on focksnooze or a cabinet position.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Creepy.  If proven guilty, adios.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    i think maybe someone from the wrestling team saw this display and had enough
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Etlf4tc0s
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Fucker thought he was going to be next Speaker....lol
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Jim Jordan is accused of turning a blind eye to Ohio State sexual abuse. Now he’s attacking the accusers.

“Look, the timing makes you wonder,” Jordan, a top conservative in the House, said of the accusations.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/6/17536388/jim-jordan-ohio-state-sexual-abuse-accuser
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    dignin said:

Jim Jordan is accused of turning a blind eye to Ohio State sexual abuse. Now he’s attacking the accusers.

“Look, the timing makes you wonder,” Jordan, a top conservative in the House, said of the accusations.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/6/17536388/jim-jordan-ohio-state-sexual-abuse-accuser
    My initial reaction to the republican response is still shock and surprise, and then I go through the pattern  that happens in order to support a sex offender president. The victim blaming, deflection and minimization. Just in a few days it’s this story, trump picking the ex-fox news sleeze, and mocking victims of sexual assault referencing #metoo. I hope it’s the death of the republican party as we know it. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Can't stand this guy. He comes off as really dumb.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    locker room talk.  #grabembythescrotum
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    this grabbed my attention....

"DiSabato made a video documenting his allegations, which he sent to Ohio State in June, that included a recording of the wrestling team’s former head coach Russ Hellickson — Jordan’s mentor — saying he told school administrators about Strauss"
    then further down in the article
    “At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers,” Hellickson wrote in the statement. “That is not the kind of man Jim is, and it is not the kind of coach that I was.”

then theres this....

On Thursday, two more former wrestlers Shawn Dailey and UFC world champion Mark Coleman said Jordan was aware of the misconduct. Dailey, who had been groped by Strauss, but was too embarrassed to report it to Jordan, called himself a “close friend” of Ohio lawmaker — and contributed to Jordan’s political campaign in 1994 — and said Jordan engaged in locker room talk about the team doctor.

He corroborated an account from Dunyasha Yetts, a wrestler at Ohio State in 1993, who said he told Jordan that he went to Strauss for a thumb injury and instead had his pants pulled down.

“For God’s sake, Strauss’s locker was right next to Jordan’s, and Jordan even said he’d kill him if he tried anything with [Jordan],” Yetts told NBC — a conversation Dailey said he remembered.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Franken resigned for less 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited August 2018
    i guess when you decide to take up a sport that involves regularly sticking your face in another man's crotch, weird stuff is gonna happen?  nice knowing you all if i get banned for this...
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Is his first name really 'gym" ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Gym Jordan tweeted:

Strzok fired today. Never forget:

Director Comey: fired

Dep Dir McCabe: fired

Chief Counsel Baker: demoted, left

Chief of Staff Rybicki: left

FBI Counsel Page: demoted, then left Dep Dir of Counterintel

Strzok: demoted, FIRED

Never seen a federal agency where that’s happened

for many, yes
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    vaggar99 said:
    for many, yes
    That's an odd first name ... lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    No its James. goes by Jim. was a wrestling coach at Ohio State.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I WANNA SEE THE MAN WEAR A SUIT.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"