LONDON O2 ARENA SHOW RESCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2018

Comments

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,372
    edited June 2018
    Looking for a seated ticket if anyone has a spare! It doesn't have to be 10c, just a decent ticket.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • GloriousGlorious Posts: 26
    Got 2 GA tickets via AXS today. Kept refreshing the screen all day and got lucky twice. Phew! 
  • BevingtonBevington Posts: 26
    Anyone got a spare ticket to the rescheduled July 17th show? Flying from Australia to be there!
  • TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Bevington said:
    Anyone got a spare ticket to the rescheduled July 17th show? Flying from Australia to be there!
    WoW really? O_O
  • calendaecalendae Posts: 1
    Does anyone know if there will be ANOTHER poster for this show - as this is unprecedented in their history, does this allow 10C to create another poster and tee for the event?

Not sure where else to raise this!!!!!!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,823
    I hope so last one was rank
     Worst I've seen.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SeadegSeadeg Posts: 6
    if anyone has a spare ill be interested 
  • MemewestMemewest Posts: 3
    Seated Tickets on AXS this morning.xx
    ^True story. Three sections in the 400s are showing right now.
  •  Anybody have a spare TC ticket for this show? My ticket buddy can't make it to the re-scheduled show and the original ticket is in her name  :|

/ Eva

1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • PmrPmr Posts: 1
    As I could not travel back to London from Poland, I notified the O2 people and I received a refund;).  Lucky for me I am going to see them on Tuesday :)
    Just snagged a seated ticket in Block 106, on AXS, so I'm pretty happy! Never sat directly opposite the stage before so should be a decent view of the stage/screens.

Just happy to be in the building!
  • REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    Still seated tickets available, got 2 nosebleed tickets but just glad to be inside
  • Falling DownFalling Down Posts: 723
    I have a pair in 107 P looking to sell face value. Can't afford another Canada-UK flight to head to night 2.

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• tidus10xtidus10x UK Posts: 119
    calendae said:
    Does anyone know if there will be ANOTHER poster for this show - as this is unprecedented in their history, does this allow 10C to create another poster and tee for the event?

Not sure where else to raise this!!!!!!
    Yes there will,  my poster obsessed buddy emailed the Tenclub and they confirmed that there will be.
  • peterwhughespeterwhughes NH Posts: 153
    Got 2 seats in 419. Row A for sale. 
    Good upper level seats. 
    Cant make it back over from the US. 
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    The 10 club refund emails have gone out so expect a few more tickets to become available in the coming days/weeks.
  • ParityParity Posts: 18
    Tickets are trickling into AXS in dribs and drabs - I just managed to get 2 in section 101... great seats!
  • AS242348AS242348 Posts: 63
    Parity said:
    Tickets are trickling into AXS in dribs and drabs - I just managed to get 2 in section 101... great seats!
    This is interesting to know. I was only able to get GA in the 10C lottery but would have preferred seats (which I got for night 1).

Very tempted to see what seats become available, snap them up if any good, and then get a refund on my GA tickets.
    London O2 Arena 2009
    London Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester MEN Arena 2 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome 2 2012
    Vienna Stadhalle 2014
    London O2 Arena 1 2018
    London O2 Arena 2 2018
    London Hyde Park 2 2022
  • ParityParity Posts: 18
    The way the tickets are appearing, it seems very much like they're coming online as refunds are individually processed perhaps... so you kinda have to sit and refresh a lot and hope that some good ones come up - I was VERY lucky I think.

• given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    I am looking for one ticket.  Preference would be a wing seat (or low 10C reserved).

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Hope someone enjoys the seats I had to give up.

Only one vacation trip to London for me and at least got to see the first show.  I expect this rescheduled show will make me wish I was there for sure!

AS242348 said:
    Parity said:
    This is interesting to know. I was only able to get GA in the 10C lottery but would have preferred seats (which I got for night 1).

Very tempted to see what seats become available, snap them up if any good, and then get a refund on my GA tickets.
    If you do
     Can you keep your 10c and I know 2 people looking. Would work out great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • HepHep Posts: 34
    Does anyone know how good the higher numbered 10c seats were on London 1?  
    I'm selling one ticket, block 106 row P for £50 if anyone wants it. Less than face :)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,918
    Bought my flight now. No turning back.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Good man
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Bevington said:
    I’m in, will be at the show, PM me if you still need a ticket (block 107 great view)
  • Already requested my refund for my fan club GA tickets as i’ll be on holiday in Portugal for the re-scheduled date
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    kevtic said:
    How to broach the subject with my better half about flying back from holiday for the gig then back to holiday. I've already got the details but this is a tricky one.  Any suggestions.
    Looks like I'm going to London.  Nearly a 4,000 mile round trip.  I reckon I can do it door to door in 30 hours.

i have the greatest most understanding wife ever in the history of wives. :-)