Options

Tom Arnold

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
What do you all think of this madness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgTUxRdfUAM

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    HE HAD A CAMEO IN FREDDYS DEAD: THE FINAL NIGHTMARE! 

RESPECT!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    It’s insane and comes he comes off looking like a loon ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Le this be a lesson for all of the kiddos not to try cocaine......
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    Le this be a lesson for all of the kiddos not to try cocaine......
    Have You seen FreddYs Dead the final nightmare?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Personally, I like certain crazy people.  Arnold seems like a pretty cool crazy person to me.  No problem!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I know I will be checking out his show on Vice.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Personally, I like certain crazy people.  Arnold seems like a pretty cool crazy person to me.  No problem!
    He's the crazy David Pakman!!!
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I like Tom Arnold ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited June 2018
    Lol. I mean, he has admitted himself that he's crazy, but he seems lucid to me. Yes, the whole situation is insane... and weirdly funny. All I really care about is what is true. If Tom Arnold happens to be the one to help reveal some actual truths damaging to Trump, I am fine with that, just as long as some sane people are able verify it, haha.
    And I agree with Brian - I think he kind of seems cool crazy. I actually didn't like him back in the 90s at all, but in recent years he's somehow become much more likeable in his own weird way. I think he just decided to stop being so campy and cheezy.
    This is the first time I'm hearing about this show... I look forward to finding out just how serious it's supposed to be, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lol. I mean, he has admitted himself that he's crazy, but he seems lucid to me. Yes, the whole situation is insane... and weirdly funny. All I really care about is what is true. If Tom Arnold happens to be the one to help reveal some actual truths damaging to Trump, I am fine with that, just as long as some sane people are able verify it, haha.
    And I agree with Brian - I think he kind of seems cool crazy. I actually didn't like him back in the 90s at all, but in recent years he's somehow become much more likeable in his own weird way. I think he just decided to stop being so campy and cheezy.
    This is the first time I'm hearing about this show... I look forward to finding out just how serious it's supposed to be, lol.
    Dennis Rodman disarms Kim Jong Un.
    Tom Arnold takes down Trump.  
    Who knew that lunatics from 90's would one day save us all?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    next up: Mel Gibson will bring peace to Israel. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    next up: Mel Gibson will bring peace to Israel. 
    Roseanne solves poverty in Africa
  • Options
    "Trump is a D-list President and he has D-List enemies like Tom Arnold"-Tom Arnold
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/03/tom-arnolds-bonkers-strategy-for-nailing-trump-218944
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    "Trump is a D-list President and he has D-List enemies like Tom Arnold"-Tom Arnold
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/03/tom-arnolds-bonkers-strategy-for-nailing-trump-218944
    That's pretty funny.