Options

Melania

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Wow that is just awful. I mean among the worst attempts at humor I’ve seen
    Sure made me laugh. And laugh hard.
    Btw, it's not my attempt, it's on the Simpsons against Trump Facebook page....
    First one is funny, second is just lazy and awful.
    I really don't care, do you? :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Wow that is just awful. I mean among the worst attempts at humor I’ve seen
    Sure made me laugh. And laugh hard.
    Btw, it's not my attempt, it's on the Simpsons against Trump Facebook page....
    First one is funny, second is just lazy and awful.
    I really don't care, do you? :lol:
    Now that you mention it....no.  Nice one!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2018
    Well, nobody ever said golddiggers were classy.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Must be nice to have a super model for a wife. 
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I have a super kitty for a pet and she looks like she wants to murder me right now 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I love that jacket and I love the Vedders! Makes me feel proud to be such a big fan!
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Kat said:
    I wasn't sure what to think of her until now. I kept seeing the videos of her pulling her hand away from him and frowning when he wasn't looking, etc. Now my opinion is firm. She is not worthy to be First Lady. The media is showing us what's going on in the government and it's not fake news...it's tragically real. These children are damaged forever...and too many will hate America forever.

definitely outside the decorum of the wife of just about any public official.  and that's why i see it mostly as a cry for help.  this house of cards is crumbling and she wants out.
  • Options
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    But if you read the comments my mind is blown. 
    Why people think or remark that PJ should not go political missed out 25 years of this bands origin I guess :bee:

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967

"that's great"....yeah real fucking great
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited June 2018
    my2hands said:
    I'm so tired of the "poor little Melania" bullshit... she married this loser and was a full on birther, she isnt some innocent little girl 
    She isn't an elected official.  She isn't in the government at all except by marriage.  I mean you can not like her for marrying the guy I guess, but it seems pretty petty.
    It doesn't matter if she's an elected official - she is still a representative of the POTUS, whether she likes it or not. That is just the reality of being a FLOTUS. Plus, any person who is willingly in the public eye (and yes, she is WILLINGLY in it as long as she chooses to remain married to Trump and to make public appearances in the role of FLOTUS), she has a responsibility to the public. This women attends government events, converses with world leaders, is privy to plenty of confidential government info, Presidents consult their wives or can at the very least by influenced by them, she acts as a spokesperson for the government and as a partner of the President, is protected by the Secret Service, and tax dollars are spent on her as FLOTUS. I think you blowing the role of FLOTUS off like this is naive at best... and I don't think you're naive. I mean really, you think that only elected officials can be open to scrutiny and criticism by the public?? Surely you know how little sense that makes.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited June 2018
    The jacket is nothing but a distraction and we all fell for it hook, line, & sinker.

I mean, look at what we're all talking about.  "How can she wear a jacket like that while visiting a site like that?"  It's simple.  It's so we all focus on the fucking jacket and get the attention away from the problem for a little bit.  Yes, it's in bad taste, we all know it's in bad taste.  We don't need to spend 3 days talking about it.  But we are.  It has all the media and everyone watching & reading it talking about a damn distraction tactic all weekend long instead of focusing on real issues.  We are wasting our time discussing a fucking jacket.

Melania is a pawn.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    The jacket is nothing but a distraction and we all fell for it hook, line, & sinker.

I mean, look at what we're all talking about.  "How can she wear a jacket like that while visiting a site like that?"  It's simple.  It's so we all focus on the fucking jacket and get the attention of the problem.  Yes, it's in bad taste, we all know it's in bad taste.  We don't need to spend 3 days talking about it.  But we are.  It has all the media and everyone watching & reading it talking about a damn distraction tactic all weekend long instead of focusing on real issues.  We are wasting our time discussing a fucking jacket.

Melania is a pawn.
    People were also taking about “real issues” the last three days. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I mean, look at what we're all talking about.  "How can she wear a jacket like that while visiting a site like that?"  It's simple.  It's so we all focus on the fucking jacket and get the attention of the problem.  Yes, it's in bad taste, we all know it's in bad taste.  We don't need to spend 3 days talking about it.  But we are.  It has all the media and everyone watching & reading it talking about a damn distraction tactic all weekend long instead of focusing on real issues.  We are wasting our time discussing a fucking jacket.

Melania is a pawn.
    People were also taking about “real issues” the last three days. 
    Not as much as if they weren't so concerned over the jacket and giving it a shit ton of airtime and having all the talking heads discuss it into the ground.
  • Options