Options

Melania

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
Eddie's gotta be pissed about this.  First Lady totally copied his jacket

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    edited June 2018
    okay, looking at pictures now...they aren't that similar...but what the hell!?!?!?!?! is she totally losing it???? or is she just a punk rocker?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    okay, looking at pictures now...they aren't that similar...but what the hell!!!!! is she totally losing it???? or is she just a punk rocker?
    Lol, I was just debating why she wore that in another thread. Some are convinced this is a message for Trump supporters, and that she really is that cold and callous. I just read that her publicist is claiming there is no hidden message at all, it's just a jacket, which is suggesting that she's just THAT stupid and oblivious to everything. My theory is that this is meant more as a personal 'I'm having a mental breakdown' kind of stunt, lol, like she doesn't care about being the First Lady at all, and just wants it all to go away so she can go back to being a regular old gold digging New York socialite.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    vaggar99 said:
    okay, looking at pictures now...they aren't that similar...but what the hell!?!?!?!?! is she totally losing it???? or is she just a punk rocker?
    If you were living with Donald you'd lose it too.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    How inappropriate. Do her and Trump have brains?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Pictures.  Come on guys, pictures!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    How inappropriate. Do her and Trump have brains?
    I'm sure they do have brains ... they just do not put them to good use...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    brianlux said:

Which one is Eddie.  Man, he's gotten thin!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,890
    Condition critical 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Finally for once Trump said something that was truthful. I believe it was Sunday Father's Day when he was asked what did he get for the day,.....he said, "lots and lots of kisses" then asked again from whom, he answered, "from Melania".

I believe he was truthful in that I'd be damned if he's getting ANYTHING else from her.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    Condition critical 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Condition critical 

WOAH!
    Is that real or did you photoshop that lol?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That is NOT real lol
  • Options
    FAKE NEWS!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    Condition critical 

WOAH!
    Are we talking about the T-shirt or the rack lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Condition critical 

WOAH!
    Are we talking about the T-shirt or the rack lol 
    :lol:
    The tshirt.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    The jacket is snarky....I kinda like it...assuming its a message to all the people judging her (the 1st lady - not an elected official - and someone who has always remained quiet in public).  Both to the media and the public that talks and talks and talks and does nothing either. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Who really cares?  Let her wear whatever she wants. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    The jacket is snarky....I kinda like it...assuming its a message to all the people judging her (the 1st lady - not an elected official - and someone who has always remained quiet in public).  Both to the media and the public that talks and talks and talks and does nothing either. 
    She can barely speak english, I doubt that was her intent. I think she just has no idea what she's doing.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    dignin said:
    She can barely speak english, I doubt that was her intent. I think she just has no idea what she's doing.
    "barely speak". You are really selling her short here. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    dignin said:
    she speaks quite well, but I agree. zero clue. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:
    "barely speak". You are really selling her short here. 
    Nah, when she isn't reading from a teleprompter her english is pretty bad.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm so tired of the "poor little Melania" bullshit... she married this loser and was a full on birther, she isnt some innocent little girl 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    my2hands said:
    I'm so tired of the "poor little Melania" bullshit... she married this loser and was a full on birther, she isnt some innocent little girl 
    agreed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    She didn't get elected.  I despise Trump but am not sure why First Ladies are ever involved in shit. 
    I think she should be left alone. 
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited June 2018
    my2hands said:

Same. The work has got to be awful, but she's been paid very well.

I mean... eesh... when every second Wednesday rolls around... yikes. I don't even want to think about it.
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    my2hands said:
    She isn't an elected official.  She isn't in the government at all except by marriage.  I mean you can not like her for marrying the guy I guess, but it seems pretty petty.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    She isn't an elected official.  She isn't in the government at all except by marriage.  I mean you can not like her for marrying the guy I guess, but it seems pretty petty.
    What about the birther part? Does she get a pass on that too?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    Maybe she is a nutter but there are plenty of people who believe that silliness.  No reason to see people bagging on what the woman wears. 
    In this modern age everyone seems to be a target.  Pretty sad.
    I'm not saying that I am a fan of hers (I would be hard pressed to care any less about a person, in general, than I do about a former model married to a dope) but it just bugs me that everyone piles on.  I normally feel badly for anyone who marries someone who is in politics or other public light.  The sharks are out there, just waiting to be critical.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    Maybe she is a nutter but there are plenty of people who believe that silliness.  No reason to see people bagging on what the woman wears. 
    In this modern age everyone seems to be a target.  Pretty sad.
    I'm not saying that I am a fan of hers (I would be hard pressed to care any less about a person, in general, than I do about a former model married to a dope) but it just bugs me that everyone piles on.  I normally feel badly for anyone who marries someone who is in politics or other public light.  The sharks are out there, just waiting to be critical.
    Wearing that jacket is completely above board to criticize, I don't think it is piling on at all. It was stupid.

If she doesn't want to be a target of criticism for doing stupid things she should get a divorce so she is no longer the first lady.