More tickets released for London shows

GA, Section 101 & 112 tickets are up on AXS for both nights if anyone needs them.

Comments

  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 48
    Did anyone get any? I've tried with 3 credit cards and all of them are not working on the axs site. On hold seeing if I can order over the phone.
  • ArmchairJammerArmchairJammer Posts: 291
    GA, Section 101 & 112 tickets are up on AXS for both nights if anyone needs them.
    Thank you Jimmy, just scored crazy good seats !
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • LostDog_72LostDog_72 LondonPosts: 25
    THANK YOU  =) =) =)
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,473
    Floors for night 2 up now, also great lower bowl in section 101.

  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 48
    My credit cards from the US didn't work. Same with a friend. So annoying. Tried for an hour.
  • wall232wall232 New YorkPosts: 1,035
    MD190661 said:
    My credit cards from the US didn't work. Same with a friend. So annoying. Tried for an hour.
    You may need to let your CC company know you're trying to make a purchase outside the county.

    NYPJ
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 48
    wall232 said:
    MD190661 said:
    My credit cards from the US didn't work. Same with a friend. So annoying. Tried for an hour.
    You may need to let your CC company know you're trying to make a purchase outside the county.

    Thanks. Hadn't had this issue before, but it couldn't hurt to inform them. If anyone has a single for N1 seated, please let me know. 
  • iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 84
    Thanks, @Jimmy Cashew !!!  scored a pair in 112 row P   anyone know how the view is from there??
  • GloriousGlorious Posts: 4
    iO letsgo said:
    Thanks, @Jimmy Cashew !!!  scored a pair in 112 row P   anyone know how the view is from there??
    Here's 112 Row N - not too far away - have a good one :)

    https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/83874/The+O2+Arena/section-112/row-N/seat-343/
  • iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 84
    Glorious said:
    iO letsgo said:
    Thanks, @Jimmy Cashew !!!  scored a pair in 112 row P   anyone know how the view is from there??
    Here's 112 Row N - not too far away - have a good one :)

    https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/83874/The+O2+Arena/section-112/row-N/seat-343/
    Not too shabby!  Thanks @Gl@Glorious
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 200
    Hi, thanks to some awesome people on here I've managed to get hold of some GA tickets, I've now got 1 seated ticket to get rid of, cost price of course, block 113, row Q
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
Sign In or Register to comment.