Rodman just mentioned Eddie from Singapore

12346»

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,626
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

and this was apparently the trash that Fox was broadcasting this morning. An impromptu interview with Trump on the White House lawn.   Below is his quote:

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." (via FOX)

That is Scary
    He later said it was a joke and he was being sarcastic. Jokes are only funny if people know you're kidding...

And I agree, Rodman had some mad rebound skills, but that's what he lived for. He was a glass vulture. 
    I don't believe it was a joke at all. He simply realized later that he let too much honesty slip out. Even the best liars mess up once in a while.... And Trump is not a good liar, just a prolific one.
    or he might just enjoy the occasional "liberal trigger". 
    I don't think so. I think he's made it abundantly clear, over and over again, that he sincerely favours a system of dictatorship over democracy (just as long as he's the dictator, to quote GW, lol, but I think GW actually was kidding). This was just one more statement that tells us that.
    It was totally a joke.  If you listen to the tape he is being sarcastic as all hell.  Stupid ass gullible media tried to spin it in their liberal favor again but it came back to bite them in the ass as it is painfully obvious they got baited and played.  His voice is not even close to believable and yet they took it and ran with it.  No wonder he fucking loves to mess with them, it’s too easy.
    Joking or not what a ridiculous statement to make. 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

and this was apparently the trash that Fox was broadcasting this morning. An impromptu interview with Trump on the White House lawn.   Below is his quote:

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." (via FOX)

That is Scary
    He later said it was a joke and he was being sarcastic. Jokes are only funny if people know you're kidding...

And I agree, Rodman had some mad rebound skills, but that's what he lived for. He was a glass vulture. 
    I don't believe it was a joke at all. He simply realized later that he let too much honesty slip out. Even the best liars mess up once in a while.... And Trump is not a good liar, just a prolific one.
    I don't think so. I think he's made it abundantly clear, over and over again, that he sincerely favours a system of dictatorship over democracy (just as long as he's the dictator, to quote GW, lol, but I think GW actually was kidding). This was just one more statement that tells us that.
    It was totally a joke.  If you listen to the tape he is being sarcastic as all hell.  Stupid ass gullible media tried to spin it in their liberal favor again but it came back to bite them in the ass as it is painfully obvious they got baited and played.  His voice is not even close to believable and yet they took it and ran with it.  No wonder he fucking loves to mess with them, it’s too easy.
    I did see the video, and I don't think he was being sarcastic at all. I think you just want to believe that so you do.
    But holy fuck, even IF her were kidding, what in the HELL is he doing making jokes like that?? That is almost as inappropriate as if he were serious, lol.
    What I'm really shocked by is that you are somehow under the impression that the POTUS making a joke about Americans falling in line with a killer dictator who he's making friends with plays in Trump's favour and makes the liberals look bad. Are you aware of how ludicrous that premise is?
    No, he’s smart and knows they don’t understand his humor.  Just the other day he was being asked about the 30,000 missing emails of hillary’s and he says something like “I dont know... hey Russia can you help me find the emails?” He’s kidding, because he knows someone in the dem party got rid of them just like they killed her laptop and amshed her blackberry  yet they still blame Russia.  It’s smart humor that he knows they’ll be like “he asked Russia to collide with him about the emails!!” Or something stupid like that where people will eat up the headlines

and edit- it already has made the liberals look bad because you’re all scrambling on a forum acting like it was real.  Not being able to take a joke isn’t a good look.  It’s a sign of taking things too seriously.
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I did see the video, and I don't think he was being sarcastic at all. I think you just want to believe that so you do.
    But holy fuck, even IF her were kidding, what in the HELL is he doing making jokes like that?? That is almost as inappropriate as if he were serious, lol.
    What I'm really shocked by is that you are somehow under the impression that the POTUS making a joke about Americans falling in line with a killer dictator who he's making friends with plays in Trump's favour and makes the liberals look bad. Are you aware of how ludicrous that premise is?
    yeah being sarcastic is totally presidential when speaking about other dictators and you know he wants total control ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

No, he’s smart and knows they don’t understand his humor.  Just the other day he was being asked about the 30,000 missing emails of hillary’s and he says something like “I dont know... hey Russia can you help me find the emails?” He’s kidding, because he knows someone in the dem party got rid of them just like they killed her laptop and amshed her blackberry  yet they still blame Russia.  It’s smart humor that he knows they’ll be like “he asked Russia to collide with him about the emails!!” Or something stupid like that where people will eat up the headlines
    So if he made a snide remark one day, every fucking idiotic thing he says must be a joke?
    Dude. He wasn't joking. If this is the ball that FOX News or whoever is running with now, it's because there is no other way for them to spin such an absolutely heinous comment without finally facing the fact that their man is a wannabe dictator who can only make friends with other dictators while trashing all of America's friends. I'm just surprised you're so confidently going with it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

So if he made a snide remark one day, every fucking idiotic thing he says must be a joke?
    Dude. He wasn't joking. If this is the ball that FOX News or whoever is running with now, it's because there is no other way for them to spin such an absolutely heinous comment without finally facing the fact that their man is a wannabe dictator who can only make friends with other dictators while trashing all of America's friends. I'm just surprised you're so confidently going with it.
    Totally going with it.  Be sure to stay scared though, because we’re all going to be part of a dictatorship soon.  (Eye roll)
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Totally going with it.  Be sure to stay scared though, because we’re all going to be part of a dictatorship soon.  (Eye roll)
    You'll be the 1st crying if he ever decides he wants total power and i really hope he never gets a chance at it but he's testing the waters there is no doubt about it , his administration is housing children in tent city's and old warehouses you tell us where have we seen this before go back in history take a look see what you can find ....
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I'm so much scared as I am disgusted, both with him and those who defend him. 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

You'll be the 1st crying if he ever decides he wants total power and i really hope he never gets a chance at it but he's testing the waters there is no doubt about it , his administration is housing children in tent city's and old warehouses you tell us where have we seen this before go back in history take a look see what you can find ....
    Do you have a bomb shelter and at least ten years supply of dried food? Don’t forget the water too, you’re going to need a shot load of it dude.  Watch doomsday preppera, I’m sure they have a checklist you can download or something.  We’re all doomed and everything is negative and horrible!! Lmao
    Why do Trump supporters never go against him? Honestly everyone I know who supports him has never knocked him and is always defending him. Instead the logical thought of hey that is not something you should be joking about you get Just a joke DUDE! Lighten up triggered snowflake!!
    PJNB said:
    Why do Trump supporters never go against him? Honestly everyone I know who supports him has never knocked him and is always defending him. Instead the logical thought of hey that is not something you should be joking about you get Just a joke DUDE! Lighten up triggered snowflake!!
    Because people are wound up way too freaking tight and need to lighten up.  I’ll let you know when he says something dumb as shit- it’ll probably be the next tweet he sends- but there’s no reason to follow the stupid media off the cliff every time.
    Oh, and Dennis Rodman rocks.  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the locker room with that guy when he was playing- I bet he was ridiculous at most times and scary all the others 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Oh, and Dennis Rodman rocks.  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the locker room with that guy when he was playing- I bet he was ridiculous at most times and scary all the others 

A Friend of mine on these boards sent me a link a few years ago detailing the 3 times he "broke his dick"

3 times. I didn't even know it was possible to do.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Do you have a bomb shelter and at least ten years supply of dried food? Don’t forget the water too, you’re going to need a shot load of it dude.  Watch doomsday preppera, I’m sure they have a checklist you can download or something.  We’re all doomed and everything is negative and horrible!! Lmao
    The funny thing is, it’s mostly the right that believes in the doomsday prepper stuff. It’s almost like they’re the scared ones. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

The funny thing is, it’s mostly the right that believes in the doomsday prepper stuff. It’s almost like they’re the scared ones. 

they calmed down a little after the "Black Muslim President that wanted to take away their guns" is out of office.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

your attitude is exactly these things unfold. 

do I think it will actually happen? no, but i find it incredibly disturbing that:

1) POTUS behaves like this
    2) people don't care/laugh about it

but hey, I guess I'm just "triggered". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

think for a moment....just for a sec......if Obama did this stuff. would it be laughed off as just him being funny?

you think the left is getting triggered? jesus christ.

become friends with a dictator and joke about absolute subservience, no worries, but MY GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S WEARING TAN PANTS! IMPEACH! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

think for a moment....just for a sec......if Obama did this stuff. would it be laughed off as just him being funny?

become friends with a dictator and joke about absolute subservience, no worries, but MY GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S WEARING TAN PANTS! IMPEACH! 
    Obama had the media on his side though, so they didn’t try to twist his words.  If anything, they omitted it from their stories instead of made it the headline.
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    You people are funny.  Referring to lefties and righties.   You're arguments and accusations are the exact same.  You bitch about the other side when they do something "wrong" or shady and don't say a word it's your side that does shit.   The funniest thing is, you both honestly believe you're right and the other is wrong.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Obama had the media on his side though, so they didn’t try to twist his words.  If anything, they omitted it from their stories instead of made it the headline.
    you don't have to twist words when it's on video. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Obama just didn't say stupid and/or disgusting shit all the time and didn't want to be a dictator or be friends with any. It's pretty simple. The only way your comment would make sense is if Obama acted anything remotely like Trump ever during his entire two terms, which I'm sure even you can acknowledge isn't the case.
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama just didn't say stupid and/or disgusting shit all the time and didn't want to be a dictator or be friends with any. It's pretty simple. The only way your comment would make sense is if Obama acted anything remotely like Trump ever during his entire two terms, which I'm sure even you can acknowledge isn't the case.
    That makes sense.   Obama was a career politician, he knew how to work the system and not get caught, Trump isn't.   
    #notdefendingtrump #notatrumpsupporter #butiknowitworksbothways
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Fair enough but I’m not going to believe that he was an angel.  He’s human, and all humans err.  I’m going to believe the selectivity of what was put in front of us
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

stop separating kids from their parents tha'ts what i wan't , you can cheer all you want about the idiot baffoon you voted for i'll never cheer anything he say's or does ...
    Fair enough but I’m not going to believe that he was an angel.  He’s human, and all humans err.  I’m going to believe the selectivity of what was put in front of us
    The left sided media is guilty of that for sure when Obama was in power. Saying that the right leaning media attacked him every chance they could get just as CNN is attacking Trump. It is flipped now and you are just noticing a bias because your guy is in the office. 8 years of Fox against Obama did not set off any radars at all I bet did it. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Trump cannot control himself and that's what scares me. The tweeting is out of control. He can't handle Robert De Deniro making comments and has to take to twitter. Comon. The POTUS should just simply not act like this. Twitter is not Trumps Ally.
    joking or not he's just not that professional and it's pathetic because he's the President 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

and edit- it already has made the liberals look bad because you’re all scrambling on a forum acting like it was real.  Not being able to take a joke isn’t a good look.  It’s a sign of taking things too seriously.
    The joke is you think he was joking. 
This discussion has been closed.