Rodman just mentioned Eddie from Singapore

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    I think after last nights show we can be sure where the band stands on the issue of this orange Baffoon President ! Enjoy the shows everyone 
    Wow , I never would have guessed . I hope Ed keeps his promise and doesn't waste his breath bashing the President , then maybe they can play over 30 songs .
    It's not about the quantity but the quality , don't take offense the baffoon needs to be called out for being a dispicable human being that's what trait he doen't posses Quality !
    That is definitely true about Obama. He was, without doubt, the worst president the U.S. ever had. Learn from it!
    How so? Learn me
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    nicknyr15 said:
    kb272930 said:
    I think after last nights show we can be sure where the band stands on the issue of this orange Baffoon President ! Enjoy the shows everyone 
    Wow , I never would have guessed . I hope Ed keeps his promise and doesn't waste his breath bashing the President , then maybe they can play over 30 songs .
    To be clear, I’m not for any of these clowns, left or right. But I’d never take political advice from any celebrity. To no fault of their own, they are in a diff world than us. They all have “walls” around their homes 
    Good call. I will stop listening to trump immediately 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    nicknyr15 said:
    kb272930 said:
    To be clear, I’m not for any of these clowns, left or right. But I’d never take political advice from any celebrity. To no fault of their own, they are in a diff world than us. They all have “walls” around their homes 
    Amen. 
  • kb272930kb272930 Posts: 62
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    It's not about the quantity but the quality , don't take offense the baffoon needs to be called out for being a dispicable human being that's what trait he doen't posses Quality !
    That is definitely true about Obama. He was, without doubt, the worst president the U.S. ever had. Learn from it!
    most experts and opinions from all folks are exactly the opposite of that. he was on the top end. 

except racists and fox news watchers, of course. 

Hey Fox News has hot women and if you watch the news for truth you're dumb . Obama is a cool guy , too bad he had to pull the party line and play his part just like every other President .   
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    kb272930 said:
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:
    most experts and opinions from all folks are exactly the opposite of that. he was on the top end. 

Hey Fox News has hot women and if you watch the news for truth you're dumb . Obama is a cool guy , too bad he had to pull the party line and play his part just like every other President .   
    it's funny, as I made this comment to someone else a while back, asking them "ever notice how every woman on fox news, or right-leaning news in general, are all smoking hot?". just goes to show the viewers they are looking to attract. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    kb272930 said:
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:

it's funny, as I made this comment to someone else a while back, asking them "ever notice how every woman on fox news, or right-leaning news in general, are all smoking hot?". just goes to show the viewers they are looking to attract. 

not just for the viewers. they have a history of sexual harassment of their female co-workers too.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    edited June 2018
    lolobugg said:

not just for the viewers. they have a history of sexual harassment of their female co-workers too.
    Liberal media hasn't had sexual assault claims?  It's literally happened, a lot, at every network and moreover has been uncovered as the norm in liberal Hollywood.    I'm not defending Fox news but that comment is funny....and an argument that's worded to seem like it only happens in a place that you don't agree with.   Making the accusation that Fox news is trash and CNN speaks nothing but the unbiased truth may be the funniest thing I've heard all day. 
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
    edited June 2018
    lolobugg said:

Liberal media hasn't had sexual assault claims?  It's literally happened, a lot, at every network and moreover has been uncovered as the norm in liberal Hollywood.    I'm not defending Fox news but that comment is funny....and an argument that's worded to seem like it only happens in a place that you don't agree with.   Making the accusation that Fox news is trash and CNN speaks nothing but the unbiased truth may be the funniest thing I've heard all day. 

never said it didn't happen at other networks.... but it is ingrained in Fox News' culture.

From the top down... Roger Ailes to the big "talent" like Bill O'Reilly.

EDIT: for thread integrity.......... The Worm was the best rebounder of all time.

Post edited by lolobugg on

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    lolobugg said:

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    lolobugg said:

literally zero people said that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

lolobugg said:

literally both of you missed my point.   It's ingrained in literally every news organization, but singling out Fox news fits your agenda I guess.   

Rodman is best rebounder in history.   And I sat with him and Chelios at PJ20.    
    lolobugg said:

literally both of you missed my point.   It's ingrained in literally every news organization, but singling out Fox news fits your agenda I guess.   

your quoting needs work. 

we didn't miss any point. it's ingrained in society as a whole. but it happens more at fox than any other. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

lolobugg said:

I was in front of you guys. 2nd row on Mike's side. :lol:

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

and this was apparently the trash that Fox was broadcasting this morning. An impromptu interview with Trump on the White House lawn.   Below is his quote:

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." (via FOX)

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• kb272930kb272930 Posts: 62
    kb272930 said:
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:

I think any TV show wants to attract as many viewers as possible , no ? I mean CNN is not a great example of journalism either . Its actually fun to switch back and forth , its like getting alternate endings in a movie . 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    kb272930 said:
    shecky said:
    kb272930 said:

That's why Hillary really lost their votes. If Dana Loesch, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Ainsley Earhardt, Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump or any other "hot" female had those policy points while running for president they'd swing at least 5-10% of those votes based on looks alone. It's really stupid.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    lolobugg said:

your quoting needs work. 

we didn't miss any point. it's ingrained in society as a whole. but it happens more at fox than any other. 

Show me where you got those statistics or is that just opinion?   
    I don't spend my days on messages boards and couldn't care less about my quote work 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    lolobugg said:

and this was apparently the trash that Fox was broadcasting this morning. An impromptu interview with Trump on the White House lawn.   Below is his quote:

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." (via FOX)

That is Scary
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Yeah. I am going to refrain from what I want to say since this isn't AMT.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

Yeah. I am going to refrain from what I want to say since this isn't AMT.
    B U T H E I S A D D I N G 3 0 0 0 0 0 J O B S
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary
    He later said it was a joke and he was being sarcastic. Jokes are only funny if people know you're kidding...

And I agree, Rodman had some mad rebound skills, but that's what he lived for. He was a glass vulture. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    NewJPage said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    kb272930 said:
    Good call. I will stop listening to trump immediately 
    Ha!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited June 2018
    lolobugg said:

And all he has to do to get his people to do that is build some concentration camps, some "reeducation" centers, and starve and torture his people into submission. He's off to a good start with the planned tent cities for illegal immigrant children I guess. Maybe these camps will allow them to start "educating" those kids and then give them passports in exchange for undying loyalty to the Supreme Leader of America
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Best rebounder ive ever seen. Best Hall of Fame speech too other than Allen iverson
    edited June 2018
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary
    He later said it was a joke and he was being sarcastic. Jokes are only funny if people know you're kidding...

And I agree, Rodman had some mad rebound skills, but that's what he lived for. He was a glass vulture. 
    I don't believe it was a joke at all. He simply realized later that he let too much honesty slip out. Even the best liars mess up once in a while.... And Trump is not a good liar, just a prolific one.
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I don't believe it was a joke at all. He simply realized later that he let too much honesty slip out. Even the best liars mess up once in a while.... And Trump is not a good liar, just a prolific one.
    or he might just enjoy the occasional "liberal trigger". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I don't think so. I think he's made it abundantly clear, over and over again, that he sincerely favours a system of dictatorship over democracy (just as long as he's the dictator, to quote GW, lol, but I think GW actually was kidding). This was just one more statement that tells us that.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I don't think so. I think he's made it abundantly clear, over and over again, that he sincerely favours a system of dictatorship over democracy (just as long as he's the dictator, to quote GW, lol, but I think GW actually was kidding). This was just one more statement that tells us that.
    It was totally a joke.  If you listen to the tape he is being sarcastic as all hell.  Stupid ass gullible media tried to spin it in their liberal favor again but it came back to bite them in the ass as it is painfully obvious they got baited and played.  His voice is not even close to believable and yet they took it and ran with it.  No wonder he fucking loves to mess with them, it’s too easy.
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

It was totally a joke.  If you listen to the tape he is being sarcastic as all hell.  Stupid ass gullible media tried to spin it in their liberal favor again but it came back to bite them in the ass as it is painfully obvious they got baited and played.  His voice is not even close to believable and yet they took it and ran with it.  No wonder he fucking loves to mess with them, it’s too easy.

call me a square, but I don't find anything funny about genocide, torture or nuclear proliferation.  

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

edited June 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    lolobugg said:

That is Scary

I did see the video, and I don't think he was being sarcastic at all. I think you just want to believe that so you do.
    But holy fuck, even IF her were kidding, what in the HELL is he doing making jokes like that?? That is almost as inappropriate as if he were serious, lol.
    What I'm really shocked by is that you are somehow under the impression that the POTUS making a joke about Americans falling in line with him the way a killer dictator who he's making friends with can make his people do plays in Trump's favour and makes the liberals look bad. Are you aware of how ludicrous that premise is?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
This discussion has been closed.