2018 Euro Merch

19091939596103

Comments

  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,018
    kenk said:
    I love the Rome poster. Really hope i can somehow snag that one but i expect it to be the hardest one to get.
    If it's more the art in general you're interested in and not necessarily the show-specific details, Emek is selling a 'mini-print' (8" by 10") of this on his site: https://www.emekstudios.com/collections/mini-prints/products/eternal-embrace-mini-print
    Are any of the other artists doing this for the posters?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    What's @Santos L. Halper gonna put up this week?

    Missed out on Prague. ISO Berlin.

  • basebornbaseborn UKPosts: 139
    As everyone else is, hoping for Rome ;-)
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 350
    Berlin is the one I really want. 
    So...ISO Berlin since I prob will miss it, lol
  • I S O Roma....
  • Nice!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    Karkow is sold out!
  • Yes! Krakow... that makes 3/5 10c drops from the european shows I attended this year. But the most wanted are still missing. Oh my... I so much hope to score Berlin out of so many reasons. Way more important than Rome for me :)
  • mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 220
    one_stone said:
    Yes! Krakow... that makes 3/5 10c drops from the european shows I attended this year. But the most wanted are still missing. Oh my... I so much hope to score Berlin out of so many reasons. Way more important than Rome for me :)
    Good luck! My kingdom for a Rome print.
  • @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
  • zanette13zanette13 BostonPosts: 47
    ISO Padova poster for trade or cash. Thanks!
    8/2/08, 5/17/10, 6/16/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 9/23/17, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18
    TOTD 11/4/16
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,076
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • thank you kind sir really appreciate it!  Wasn't able to get one at the show so I hope it all works out!  Thanks again!  @PJNB
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,076
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
    You able to get one?
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
    You able to get one?
    I did! :)
    You?
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 423
    Did the Berlin 10C poster drop happen yet?
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,076
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
    You able to get one?
    I did! :)
    You?
    Ya. Hard to get at the show too. Glad I was able to get one here. Surprised it sold out faster than Prague but who knows the numbers on each.
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 862
    tubes10s said:
    Did the Berlin 10C poster drop happen yet?
    No.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
    You able to get one?
    I did! :)
    You?
    Ya. Hard to get at the show too. Glad I was able to get one here. Surprised it sold out faster than Prague but who knows the numbers on each.
    Awesome!!! :) 

    It sold out faster then Prague? Oh wow!!!

    Man I missed out on Prague poster. Was an hour late on Matt's sale then missed out on 10club sale cause I was waiting at Tim Hortons drive thru during lunch break. D'oh!! 
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CAPosts: 191
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    NINERSFAN said:
    @demetrios @Santos L. Halper I didn't get an email?  But it's showing up in my order history am I good?  Thanks again!  Cheers
    I have never had an order in my order history not go through. You should be good. 
    If it's in your order history you should be fine. Could also contact [email protected] just to be 100% sure. 
    You able to get one?
    I did! :)
    You?
    Ya. Hard to get at the show too. Glad I was able to get one here. Surprised it sold out faster than Prague but who knows the numbers on each.
    Awesome!!! :) 

    It sold out faster then Prague? Oh wow!!!

    Man I missed out on Prague poster. Was an hour late on Matt's sale then missed out on 10club sale cause I was waiting at Tim Hortons drive thru during lunch break. D'oh!! 
    I missed Prague at the show, fell victim to the time debacle on the AP sale, and missed out here as my computer was booting up at work when Santos did the first earlier-than-usual drop. I don't even like the print all that much, but now I'm becoming obsessed with finding one haha
  • LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 74
    edited September 19
    Andrew Sloan print back available.

    GONE
    Post edited by LN241653 on
  • 1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 155
    LN241653 said:
    Andrew Sloan print back available.

    GONE
    Damn it my birthday show....   
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 423
    Wasn't the Sloan print doing something where they were releasing some number randomly here and there?  Will they be releasing more?  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,878
    Karkow posters shipped out from 10club. Sweet! :)

    @Santos L. Halper ?
  • binaural2002binaural2002 GermanyPosts: 2,222
    At which time did the poster sale go online? Always at the same time? Or different times?
    10 / 286 / 116
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam-setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document  >>> click here <<<
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 20,866
    Seems to be between 10:30-11:00 eastern time where I live of late
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
  • kenkkenk Posts: 96
    madrid is up now
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,720
    Lisbon up as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.