Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    He shuts the site down. Will have to login anyways at drop time
    this

site closed until the sale at 12 PM...everyone logins at at the same time... that is the theory anyway.  

hopefully she holds, never know on sale days when it gets hit with heavy traffic
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Makes sense. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    @bradklausen is just a pure fucking gentleman - that's all I have to say. The man is and was a fan just like the rest of us, earned his opportunity, worked his ass off, didn't let success go to his head, and still came out on the other side with his head held high. Continues to delight and impress PJ fans with his work and still remains that same dedicated fan who doesn't take things for granted and always helping out if/when possible.

Good luck to those trying today (I am not so don't consider the above an attempt to kiss Brad's ass lol)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited July 2018
    this

site closed until the sale at 12 PM...everyone logins at at the same time... that is the theory anyway.  

hopefully she holds, never know on sale days when it gets hit with heavy traffic.
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    this

hopefully she holds, never know on sale days when it gets hit with heavy traffic.
    one of the reasons why I do not have a penguin 
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,183
    EM194007 said:
    I love that Brad K is going to have 200 AP's available. But, how is it fair that him and Ames get double the amount of AP's, then the rest of the artist? As well as Ames doing a variant, while others can't. IMO, all artist should be able to produce the same amount of AP's. Would have been nice to see 200 AP's from all artist. Oh well, good luck to all going after a Brad K AP later.
    I think they are "grandfathered" in with permission from the band.  read that somewhere in year's past
    this. 

Ames used to do entire tours, now they get two dates. And if it were not for Ames, I am not sure any of us would be as interested in these things. Pearl Jam would have done posters at some point like most bands, but I truly believe it was the creativity and style of the Ames Bros, and the fact they did entire tour legs, that established the majority of our interest in pj posters.  So for me personally, I never have a problem if Ames gets variants or more posters to sell and other artists do not... not only did they establish the scene, and set the bar really high, but they went from doing whole tours to just being one artist on the roster and only getting two dates. Myself I used to get 3 or 4 dates a leg... so I think to make up for losing dates, we get a little extra. 

and yes, PJ takes very good care of poster artists... just look at the wrigley / fenway shows, that was the best compensation for artists I have ever seen in all my years doing this. No other band is that generous. 

and yes if you do not sell your posters you do not get paid, that is the risk you take, so you better do a good job!... you can ask to get paid a flat rate, or roll the dice and sell posters on your own for x amount of dollars and make a bit more then you would with the flat rate 
    Well said Brad.   
    Thank you fitness your thoughts to my idea the other day. 
    Good luck with the sale today!  
    I hope to see a couple more from you in a month or so...
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,868
    What a stand up guy @bradklausen is. A wonderful  explanation  for all these questions he doesn't  have to even entertain. Again I'm not trying for this poster so again . Not kissing ass. One of the good guys.  Thanks brad
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    maverick said:
    EM194007 said:
    I love that Brad K is going to have 200 AP's available. But, how is it fair that him and Ames get double the amount of AP's, then the rest of the artist? As well as Ames doing a variant, while others can't. IMO, all artist should be able to produce the same amount of AP's. Would have been nice to see 200 AP's from all artist. Oh well, good luck to all going after a Brad K AP later.
    I think they are "grandfathered" in with permission from the band.  read that somewhere in year's past
    this. 

Ames used to do entire tours, now they get two dates. And if it were not for Ames, I am not sure any of us would be as interested in these things. Pearl Jam would have done posters at some point like most bands, but I truly believe it was the creativity and style of the Ames Bros, and the fact they did entire tour legs, that established the majority of our interest in pj posters.  So for me personally, I never have a problem if Ames gets variants or more posters to sell and other artists do not... not only did they establish the scene, and set the bar really high, but they went from doing whole tours to just being one artist on the roster and only getting two dates. Myself I used to get 3 or 4 dates a leg... so I think to make up for losing dates, we get a little extra. 

and yes, PJ takes very good care of poster artists... just look at the wrigley / fenway shows, that was the best compensation for artists I have ever seen in all my years doing this. No other band is that generous. 

and yes if you do not sell your posters you do not get paid, that is the risk you take, so you better do a good job!... you can ask to get paid a flat rate, or roll the dice and sell posters on your own for x amount of dollars and make a bit more then you would with the flat rate 
    Well said Brad.   
    Thank you fitness your thoughts to my idea the other day. 
    Good luck with the sale today!  
    I hope to see a couple more from you in a month or so...
    you ever seen a Mig 28 do a 4G negative dive maverick? 
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Forgot my password.. poor planning. Good game, guys. Lol
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PP193448 said:
    this

I deleted the picture because I didn’t want bad juju on your sale.. Good luck.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    your password to my site? If that is what you are talking about email me at info@artillerydesign and we can fix that 
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    100 Pacer said:
    @bradklausen is just a pure fucking gentleman - that's all I have to say. The man is and was a fan just like the rest of us, earned his opportunity, worked his ass off, didn't let success go to his head, and still came out on the other side with his head held high. Continues to delight and impress PJ fans with his work and still remains that same dedicated fan who doesn't take things for granted and always helping out if/when possible.

Good luck to those trying today (I am not so don't consider the above an attempt to kiss Brad's ass lol)
    Perfectly stated. He's a class act. And if if helps I'm kissing. JK  =)
  • Options
    your password to my site? If that is what you are talking about email me at info@artillerydesign and we can fix that 
    Yes! Holy shit! You the MVP!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    edited July 2018
    Hey Swabbie; have your browser save it and autofill 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    PP193448 said:
    this

What are the other reasons you do not have a penguin?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    When you clear your cookies all that goes away...
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Just another example of why Brad's customer service is the best in the business.  The ONE time (and I have bought a number of his prints) that I had an issue, he was quick to respond and extremely helpful.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    PP193448 said:
    this

where do I start really? 
  • Options
    Swabbie... haven't been called that in a while.  I think that reveals your age more than anything, Dave. Haha
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    Poncier said:
    PP193448 said:
    this

where do I start really? 
    I still think the 2016 Ft Lauderdale Poster is one of the best posters I own. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s really great to read you insight and see you mix it up with us crazy fans. 
  • Options
    Swabbie... haven't been called that in a while.  I think that reveals your age more than anything, Dave. Haha
    What's a swabbie?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Chief? Swabbie? same thing right?  LOL...
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    PP193448 said:
    this

where do I start really? 
    I guess with the fact that your last name isn't Popper.
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    One hour to go! :) 
    I guess this time should be easy. Do you think they will sell out?
    Ha!
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Can’t log in
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Well that didn't go very well for me...  Forgot my user name too, lol.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,365
    Crashed on check out but I got this:

You probably resubmitted the payment form.

Please be patient while your order is being processed. You may refresh this page periodically to check the status.

Am I good?
  • Options
    Jamman0213Jamman0213 Posts: 80
    Got to submit my order then the site crashed...hope it went thru
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    RS65573 said:
    Crashed on check out but I got this:

You probably resubmitted the payment form.

Please be patient while your order is being processed. You may refresh this page periodically to check the status.

Am I good?
    Same for me. Still looks like I have it in the cart. Not sure if I should try again...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    Well that didn't go very well for me...  Forgot my user name too, lol.
    Same here lol.