Options

World Cup 2018 Russia

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    edited July 2018
    The two best teams are in the finals it will be a great game in the best tournament in the world a true world tournament ! Post what your game day festivities will include ei , drinks food desserts etc etc ..
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited July 2018
    Go to bed at 8.30pm, wake up 12.40am, watch the game, try get more sleep after the game.
    I'd like to watch the game with other Croatians here at one of the Croatian clubs in my city but I don't like the people in my community.
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Great run by England.  Such a young team and fun to watch.  I think not having a veteran midfielder who can calm things down and hold possession really hurt them yesterday...especially after Croatia tied it up.  3rd place game could be really fun if both teams just let loose and go for it....we'll see.
  • Options
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Just give him two more days of treatment he will play there is no way he sits this one out maybe if he had a broken leg ...
  • Options
    NanouNanou Posts: 191
    Ok great WC my dark horse Croatia is still there on to the final 4 maybe they are destined to win it all I sure hope they do...
    As someone of Croatian heritage, me too!
    Hopefully the players that struggled with injury recover in time for the semi.
    Regardless, I just hope we see a first time winner. 
    This team is so likeable would love to get me a Modric Jersey..
    I've got the 1996-97 home jersey, the 2004 home jersey and a 2010 clash. None have player numbers.
    My 96/97 jersey is still my favourite, old school Lotto kit.
    I'd love a Modric jersey as Modric is awesome plus from the same town as my parents.
    Then hello, neighbour! My parents are from that region too. :)
  • Options
    Nanou said:
    Ok great WC my dark horse Croatia is still there on to the final 4 maybe they are destined to win it all I sure hope they do...
    As someone of Croatian heritage, me too!
    Hopefully the players that struggled with injury recover in time for the semi.
    Regardless, I just hope we see a first time winner. 
    This team is so likeable would love to get me a Modric Jersey..
    I've got the 1996-97 home jersey, the 2004 home jersey and a 2010 clash. None have player numbers.
    My 96/97 jersey is still my favourite, old school Lotto kit.
    I'd love a Modric jersey as Modric is awesome plus from the same town as my parents.
    Then hello, neighbour! My parents are from that region too. :)
    Hello my fellow Zadranin :-)
  • Options
    Nanou said:
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Can’t wait for Sunday , I’m doing a brunch for the game Bloody Mary’s to start oysters on the half shell skirt steak eggs & summer fruit salad ...
  • Options
    I'm going to have a midnight snack of some sort.
  • Options
    I'm going to have a midnight snack of some sort.
    Hell yeah enjoy the game ! 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    Can’t wait for Sunday , I’m doing a brunch for the game Bloody Mary’s to start oysters on the half shell skirt steak eggs & summer fruit salad ...
    Jose I wish I lived near by sounds amazing
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Bravo la Belgique! :clap:
  • Options
    Jose I wish I lived near by sounds amazing
    I’d welcome you with no problem that goes for most here but you def are always welcome at my place ...
  • Options
    Well done Belgium.
    Enjoy your Belgian dips this morning!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzT4NGzFv4
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Who is the favourite?  How about predictions?  I don't know the first thing about football...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    My anxiety level is through the roof. Don't know how I will manage some shut eye before the game.
  • Options
    I think France would be favourites  but the great thing about this game is it's really open. And Croatia  have hunger and high skill levels. I'm looking forward  to being neutral. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    My jersey is dirty, I don't have any detergent left at home, my husband works the morning shift and took the car, and it's raining today so I can't go out and buy detergent now. World Cup problems...
  • Options
    Nanou said:
    My jersey is dirty, I don't have any detergent left at home, my husband works the morning shift and took the car, and it's raining today so I can't go out and buy detergent now. World Cup problems...
    Hopefully we win so you can get it more dirty with beer.
    I must try get some sleep now. Ajmo Hrvatska!
  • Options
    Nanou said:
    Hopefully we win so you can get it more dirty with beer.
    I must try get some sleep now. Ajmo Hrvatska!
    =) 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    My prediction: Croatia 2 France 1. Croatia scores the game winner at 108’. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Photo by Tisja Kljaković Art
    Original caption: "The national anthem... The nation gets chill bumps." ;)
  • Options
    Hoping for a Croatia win but just wanna see a good competitive game I def don’t wanna see it go to penalty kicks ..
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Nanou said:
    Photo by Tisja Kljaković Art
    Original caption: "The national anthem... The nation gets chill bumps." ;)
    Croatian  women are very much better looking than this =)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Hrvatska!!!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,123
    Just ate some eggs Benedict, avocado toast and am having kettle one( no goose today) with pineapple/ mango juice

having some prosciutto and cheese during the game

Im feeling Rebic today
  • Options
    Game time. Come on Croatia. @Thoughts_Arrive I hope you stayed  awake. Enjoy . I'm cheering for you 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07