Options

Take Steps CCFA Walk June 9th, West Seattle

Hi Everyone!

Every year I put together team to walk in Take Steps for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. We have almost hit our goal this year to raise $1500! 

_http://online.ccfa.org/goto/aptevo

If anyone is in the area and wants to join our team to walk, click above and click on "Join our team". Or support our team by clicking "Donate'. If you join our team, please send me a message so I can give you the walk details!

The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for these painful and debilitating diseases. The Foundation has invested almost $300 million in ground breaking research while also offering critical patient support and education programs serving 600,000+. At least 80 cents of every dollar we raise goes directly toward supporting their mission.

For those who live with the daily, debilitating effects of these diseases, nothing is more important than finding better, more effective treatments, and ultimately, cures.

With your help, we will fund important research, patient education, and support for millions of Americans. I thank you in advance for your support!

"I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."