Options

Looking for Pearl Jam member - please help

hi there.   Hope the board can help.   I’m looking for a huge ok fan from Louisville.   His name is Alan.   I meet him I’ve a decade ago as we were at shows.    Love to get back in touch.   Thx.   Jeff

Comments

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    lbc72lbc72 Posts: 35
    Ask and you shall receive brother!  I'm Allen George...married to Melissa! Is this Jeff from Columbus area?  What is up brother?!  Hope all is well.  My boy Lou saw your comment or post and sent me a screenshot of it.  Sorry, I'm not around this joint much.  Love to reconnect and catch up. 
  • Options
    jeffro2333jeffro2333 Posts: 64
    The love boat captain is back.   LOL.   Man lots happening but nothing positive unfortunately.   Wife just leaves, mom has a stroke.   Need some good karma and PJ always helps in that.   Will be hitting most of the home shows and maybe meet some new fans and old fans alike.   Maybe a classy PJ woman.   Who knows.   Just trying to make it.   My daughter graduated from HS and will be attending OSU in the fall.   Im a proud papa indeed.   What's been going on in Louisville besides the hoops scandals?   LOL
  • Options
    lbc72lbc72 Posts: 35
    Good to hear from you brother!  Not digging some of your update.  But we will talk about that more soon.  Gotta get you back in the good flow of life.  Nice to see you haven't lost your humor in trying to bust on our Cards.  They were set up by the NCAA...it's all one big conspiracy! hahaha!  So, I got your message on FB.  I will contact you there.  So happy to get in touch after all these years.  Look forward to seeing you at Wrigley!  Good stuff!