Options

Mike & Stone call in to 94.7 FM

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
edited May 2018 in The Porch

Pepper talks to them about the Vitalogy Foundation

May 31, 2018

© imageSPACE

Mike McCready and Stone Gossard were nice enough to call me in the studio this morning to talk about their Vitalogy Foundation. Did you know that a portion of ticket sales for shows like #dec2rem go towards local non-profits thanks to Pearl Jam's foundation? It's true! And it's so awesome.

I also asked the guys about any fun Portland memories they have and how our city is way overdue for a Pearl Jam visit.

Sorry about how loud Mike's mic (heh) is in this... unfortunately we couldn't adjust that from our end.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Cool!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Stone does mention the potential for a new song out soon, or am I just going insane?
  • Options
    MoonsunMoonsun Milan, Italy Posts: 32
    demetrios said:

Pepper talks to them about the Vitalogy Foundation

May 31, 2018

© imageSPACE

Mike McCready and Stone Gossard were nice enough to call me in the studio this morning to talk about their Vitalogy Foundation. Did you know that a portion of ticket sales for shows like #dec2rem go towards local non-profits thanks to Pearl Jam's foundation? It's true! And it's so awesome.

I also asked the guys about any fun Portland memories they have and how our city is way overdue for a Pearl Jam visit.

Sorry about how loud Mike's mic (heh) is in this... unfortunately we couldn't adjust that from our end.

Hi, Demetrio, thank you for sharing this news. Unfortunately, due to the new EU law on personal data protection,  the access to some US radio websites and their podcasts is no longer available for those in Europe. So, I'm looking for help. Would anyone be so kind to upload the podcast somewhere, or here, and give us the chance to listen to Stone's and Mick's interview, please?
    I'd really, really appreciate that. I thank you in advance for all the help you could give me. Ciao
    "How I choose to feel is how I am."