I got my ticket so I am no longer, ISO Single Fenway Night 1 Sept 2. Turf would be amazing.

dionnesimonedionnesimone Posts: 86
edited August 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm hoping that someone here might have a spare single ticket to Fenway that I can buy.

Post edited by dionnesimone on

Comments

• dionnesimonedionnesimone Posts: 86
    edited July 2018
    Since there are lots of people that need tickets, I thought I would share some stuff about me.

I'm an artist & quirky. I make lots of kinds of stuff. Things I make; chain maille armor, costume jewelry, fine art charcoal portraits, garments, baked goods, garden designs, cast resin pieces, french silk flowers, sculpture, watercolor paintings... I am an ISTP and I've read that is a bit unusual for a female. I am extremely earthy, one look at my astrology chart and you would see why.

Things I've done professionally; I was a graphic designer/art director for a local magazine, photographed weddings, ran a personal retail business, artist, retail management, executive secretary, cosmetology, danced, waited tables, waited cocktails...

I'm a long time comic & sci-fi fan. I love trying new things, especially if I can make something from it. I recently took a cnc wood carving class and made my business a really beautiful sign, a welding class and made an industrial chain lamp, and a 3-d printing class that I have cosplay plans for. (I need to cosplay as Holtzmann from ATC Ghostbusters.) I have an engineers type of mind, and collect things with history and charm. I've bought an antique wine press, steamer trunk, violin, luggage... am I even trying to list all these things? I better stop, lol!

My business tag line is Cute Creepy and Nerdy, I think that sums up my personality pretty freaking well.

ps. Capricorn Sun, Virgo Moon, Scorpio ASC.

Post edited by dionnesimone on
  • I bought my flight for Boston!!

Now all I need to do is find someone that has a spare ticket to night one and maybe a couch to crash on. lol

If anyone can help me out that would be amazing. If not I'll just keep a bunch of you company at the gate while you wait to go in and maybe help you snag drinks to keep you hydrated. :-)

No matter what, I am set for an adventure!
  • Bump.

Here is a photo of a portrait I recently finished to make this bump more interesting. :-)

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Might help if you update your subject line. There's no GA in Fenway, only seats. Best of luck!
  • Suziemay said:
    Might help if you update your subject line. There's no GA in Fenway, only seats. Best of luck!
    Thank you very much. :-)
  • Bump. :-)

(Just putting something fun in here to make it a little less of a bump, burden.)

I am working on a new pair of led light up shoes. They will switch between lighting modes with a button, have rechargeable batteries, a micro usb port for charging and a tiny on off switch.  The video I have linked, is my Instagram post on the successful wiring and coding for the button switch. 

The background artwork is a custom piece made by my friend John E. Crymes. <3

Eventually, I will make a bluetooth, sound reactive led shoes that I can plug in to my computer and change the coding whenever I want. I just need to tweak the code to get all the options I want.

• Bump...

I no longer own this original portrait but I made sure I got a good shot of it before sending it into the world, then had it output on metal for myself.

• Bump... :-)

Alright! I have my room booked. I found an air b&b 1.5 miles from the stadium and it was in my price range!
    Now all I need is my ticket. :-) Anyone out there want to help out??
  • I bump thee with...

Sir. Edward Vedder the Valiant.
  • I bump thee with...

Sir. Edward Vedder the Valiant.
    I just noticed the picture didn't post. :-(

• I finally got mine and I am so happy to have that stress off my shoulders.
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    You got one hooray!
  • madhat181 said:
    You got one hooray!
    I DID!! Thank you for thinking of me. <3
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Where are you sitting?
  • Turf B7 row 1, seat 25. :-) I am so happy I got turf because I rolled my ankle earlier this week (Ta Daaaa!) and I don't think stairs is a really good thing atm. I'm also close enough that I can wave my lighted shoes at the stage. LOL